glutten for punishment (sterek)

When Derek opens the door, he was met with silence. Stiles was usually waiting for him when he walked in, but Derek knew exactly where he was tonight.

Derek fought his smirk as he loosened his tie around his throat. He stomped purposefully toward the back room where his lover waited. If he listened very carefully he could hear muffled groans and the slightest shift of their satan sheets.

He was sporting a semi the whole ride home, but the little sounds he heard now, had him painfully hard straining against his zipper. He bit his lip as the urge to tug at his cock while he waited, because he knew it would be awhile before he got his present.

As he faced the doorknob he weighed his options. Would he like to punish Stiles more for his mistakes or would he relive himself and Stiles? Let him off the hook?

Oh no. He would enjoy this.

When he finally opened the door he covered his mouth so Stiles wouldent hear him groan.

There on the bed squirming in his restraints, was his wet dream.

"Der?"

Stiles eyes were coverd. Derek found that if Stiles couldn't see he would become even hornier. Stiles thrived when he was helpless. When he knew Derek was there and he always knew he would be taken care of.

"Der? Please."

Derek was always memorized by the quiver in Stiles body whe he was about to cum. As well as the way he spoke, If he could. Stiles became more and more
Inarticulate, when he was tip toeing on the edge.

"Derek pl-please. Say something, d-do something,anything!"

At this Derek finally made himself known. He couldent help the small grin as he trailed his fingers up the smooth skin on Stiles calf, and held his moan as Stiles arched his back and curled his toes.

"Careful love, you'll get a cramp."

"Derek you sourwolf I've had cramps all day thanks to you!"

Derek clicked his tounge and Stiles whimpered as his hands traveled higher skimming over his cheeks and onto the small of his back. Derek slightly pushed down until he saw Stiles swollen cock brush the bed.

Derek finally took a chance to survey the damage done to his mates body and sighed in satisfaction. Stiles was flushed all the way down his back and was left a panting quivering mess. Derek knew he was sensitive to the touch, and revealed in the fact that it was him who made him this way.

Nestled in between his cheeks was Stiles favorite vibrator.  Designed for woman but god did Derek make use of the bunny ears. It was flush and hilt and the little vibrations were centered right between his balls and asshole. Stiles was always tentative to the sensitive skin there. Derek made sure to fasten it so Stiles couldent escape the sweeney torture before he left. The satin strips he pulled from the curtain the night before made sure of that, and also tied together was Stiles wrist and ankles.

"Derek! Please! I need you!"

Derek flipped him over and pushed against his tummy so the vibrator would hit the exact spot he needed. Derk knew his body like the back of his hand, he knew how to pleasure it and how to make Stiles scream for more, beg for it.

And there it was, the 'uh uh uh' noises Derek loved. Cum littered Stiles chest and Derek practically ripped off his tie and shirt.

Creds go to: vampirefrek