sugamon

"Good job at the game today yoongi-hyung!" Taehyung said to me as I was packing up my things in the locker room. We had just won an easy game against one of the worst high school basketball teams in Seoul and it was awful.

"Thanks taehyung, but really it was boring, they were awful.i dont think they even know what basketball is." I replied as I placed up my red converse. Knock knock. I looked twords the door as hoseok walked over to open it.

As soon as he opened the door, namjoon, my boyfriend of about 3 months, walked in and ran over enveloping me in a big hug. "Yoongi-ah! Good job today! You did amazing today!"

Everyone in the Locke room just looked at us and smiled.  The entire team knew I had a boyfriend, but no one really cared because kost of the guys were gay to.i hugged him back and his my face in the crook of his neck blushing because I'm not one of those public display of affection type of people.

Namjoon quickly grabbed my bag and we walked out of the locker room. As we were walking out, jungkook ran after us and yelled, "Hyung! Do we have practice tomorrow?"

I glance at Namjoon and he whispered In my ear, "say no, I'm not sure if you'll be able to walk tommorow." As I stated at his face trying to think of what yo say. When I couldn't think of anything, Namjoon told Junkook to take tommorow off.

I was still spaced out trying to think of what to say when namjoon grabbed my hand and interlace our fingers. "Babe, c'mon," he said as we started walking twords his car.

*time skip to at Yoongi's house*

We walked in the door and took our shoes off quietly not daring yo look at eachother. What is taking him so long? After everything he said on the way home, I thought we'd be in bed by now... I was a little disappointed when Namjoon suggested we just make some snacks and watch a movie.

I walked into the living room to choose a movie from the movie cabinet.  "Yoongi-ah! Will you help me with the food when you're done choosing a movie?" Namjoon called from the kitchen.

"Sure! I didnt choose the movie anyway, they were all really boring." I said as I walked into the kitchen. I looked to the counter to see what Namjoon wanted to make us, but the food weren't exactly food you eat while watching a moving. "Namjoon? Why did you get whip cream? I thought we were gonna watch a movie and eat popcorn..." I said as I stared at the whip cream can on the counter. Why would we need whip cream with popcorn. What the hell is this kid planning now?

I'm startled from my thoughts when Namjoon suddenly grabs my wrist and pull me twords him. He slowly lowers his face to mine and I could feel his breath ghosting over my lips. I close my eyes and wait for the feel of his soft lips on mine, it comes soon enough. It's a slow and sweet kiss that takes my breath away. Our lips almost mold together perfectly as we move in perfect sync. He nibbles my bottom lip to deepen the kiss and I'm more then willing to let him in. I let his tongue dominate my mouth as he explores every corner of my mouth and message every bit of my mouth with his. I finally have to pull away to breath and a string of saliva connects our mouths.

"Yoongi-hyung, that was incredible,  it's been so long since I kissed you like that." Namjoon says to me as he wraps his arms around my waist. I lean my head on his shoulder and hum in agreement. "You know Yoongi-Hyung, it's been a long time since we did something else to." Namjoon started quietly while i blushed madly, hiding my face in his neck even more. "So I was wondering, could we maybe try something new tonight?" He asked voice barely audible.

I pull away from his neck enough to look him in the eyes and nod with a reassuring smile. He gives me one of his adorable dorky grins and then grabs my wrist in one hand and the whip cream can in the other as we start to walk to the bedroom. We get to the door and he pulls the door around while I walk to the bed and take my socks off. I turn around and I'm suddenly pushed backwards onto the bed with Namjoon's gorgeous face hovering over mine. My face turns a brilliant shade of red and I cover my face with the back of my hand.