blowjob (will Poulter)

You would be at a club with your friends when you saw him at the bar.

He made eyes at you from afar.

You felt that desire in the pit of your stomach. You excused yourself from your friends to go “get drinks”.

You walk up and try but fail to grab the bartenders attention.

The talk stranger walks up behind you and taps you on the shoulder.

“Need some help darling?”

“The bartenders ignoring me”

He nods and holds his hand out to grab their attention, sure enough they see the tall boy easier than they can see you.

“This pretty gal right here wants to order drinks, put it on my tab yeah?”

You blush at his compliment. His eyes staring you down.

You order your drink and try not to stare at the gorgeous boy with blonde hair next to you.

“Names Will”

“Y/n”

“Beautiful name for a beautiful girl”

You both make small talk, Will flirting with you more than anything.

He pauses to ask you “Smoke?”

“Oh no I don’t smoke”

“Care to join me outside anyways?”

You think about it for a moment before nodding your head yes.

Will grabs your hand and leads you out a side exit to an alleyway.

He leans against the walk and cups his hands to like a cigarette.

You stand across from him just watching him smoke in silence. He’s undressing you with his eyes and you can’t help but feel a little excited at his advances.

“Tell me something love, you got a boyfriend?”

“Uhm no”

His faces lights up at your revelation.

“You’re a pretty girl”

Something about him intimidates you and makes you feel giddy at his compliments.

He takes a another drag of his cigarette blowing the smoke up into the air.

“Anyone ever tell you that you’ve got a pretty mouth?”

You pause unsure of how to answer. You feel yourself getting hot between your thighs when you understand what he’s really asking.

“Just one” you say confidently

“Oh yeah and who was that?”

“You” you say daringly.

Wills eyes have a devilish look to them at your answer.

He takes another drag and blows it up into the air.

He holds his hand out to you.

You grab it and he pulls you in closer to him. So that your almost chest to chest.

He runs his hand through your hair and down your chin, his thumb caresses your lips.

“Hows about you show me what it can do?”

You pause for a moment questioning if you really want to do this.

He pushes his thumb against your lips asking for access. You open your mouth and take him thumb in sucking on his.

Will groans from excitement.

He puts his cigarette in his mouth and holds it while he free hand dips down to unbuckle his belt. He unzips his fly.

Will removes his thumb from your mouth and moves his hand up to the top of your head and starts pushing you south.

You start off slowly licking him up and down. Before swirling your tongue around the tip and taking him in fully into your mouth.

You use your hand to pump what’s left.

Will let’s out soft quiet groans.

You look up and see his face smirking at you.

He rubs the top of your head while he takes another drag of his cigarette.

“Mm that’s it love, just like that”