bad student(sterek)

Mr. Stilinski, could you stay behind for a moment?" The frustration that was laced in his teachers voice made Stiles smirk before he turned around to face the man that had spoken to him.

"Yes, Mr. Hale?" He bit on his bottom lip as he stood in front of his teacher.

Mr. Hale glared at the teenager that stood before him with his bottom lip in between his teeth and raking his eyes up and down his body. The younger man had been tormenting him during the duration that he was teaching the English class and he had enough of his antics. He hated that the boy was now trying to give him a look of innocence, as if he didn't know what he did to the man. Reaching his hand out, he gripped the others forearm tightly and pulled him closer to his body.

"You've caused me quite a bit of trouble," he seethed to the boy who now looked at him with wide eyes.

Keeping a tight grip on his arm, he tangled his other hand in Stiles' hair and yanked his head back; exposing the flesh of his neck. "And now, I have to teach you a lesson."

Stiles shivered as the words were spoken in his ear before letting out a yelp as Mr. Hale's teeth clamped down on his neck. His breathing became more harbored as his teacher sucked a dark bruise into his flesh and his pants got tighter. Mr. Hale pulled his mouth away from the boys neck to admire his work before he was forcing the teen on his knees. He watched as Stiles licked his lips while he undid his pants and pushed them down past his thighs, letting his cock spring up and slap against his stomach.

Tangling both hands back in the boys hair, he spoke roughly, "Suck my cock."

Without another second, Stiles had his lips wrapped around the tip of Derek's cock, his tongue gliding over the slit. He relaxed his jaw as he worked the rest of the cock into his mouth, feeling the tip hit the back of his throat. Stiles hollowed his cheeks and allowed his throat to open more as his teacher began to face fuck him.

Derek threw his head back and moaned while listening to the boy gag on his cock, rocking his hips at fast pace. "Yeah, uh, take my cock like the slut you are," he looked down at Stiles nearly coming at the sight of his cock sliding in and out of the boy's mouth, his lips red and eyes sparkling with tears.

Derek moved the boys head away from his cock and forcibly pulled him off his knees. "Bend over my desk,"

Stiles obeyed the order he was given and laid his upper body on the desk, legs spread. He felt Derek's hands graze over his ass before they worked to undo his jeans. Derek slowly pulled the jeans down over Stiles' ass and down to his ankles. Without giving a warning, he brought his hand down sharply on the teens ass cheek.

Stiles yelped and tried to move away from the hand but Derek pinned his hips down to the desk and continued his assault, adding a rose color to the creamy skin. "You want to be a little shit and give me boners in class, huh? Boys like you deserve to be punished and treated like the whores that you are." Derek spoke to the whimpering man.

Deeming he had made the man's ass a nice red color, he stopped his assault and spread the mounds of flesh apart to expose the little pink hole. Stiles whimpered as the cold air of the classroom made contact with his hole, pushing his ass back towards Derek. Derek tugged Stiles' head back and put three fingers at his mouth. "Suck."

The younger man sucked on the older mans fingers until they were removed from his mouth and one of those fingers was circling his hole. Derek pushed the digit into the tight hole, almost moaning at the way it clenched around his finger. He worked the finger in and out of the hole before he worked in his second one and soon the third one. He continued to move his fingers in and out until the man beneath him was begging and pleading for his cock.

"Gonna take my cock like a good boy?" he questioned as he lined himself up and began to push the tip past the ring of muscle. He groaned as he bottomed out, taking in the moans from the younger.

Derek gripped Stiles' hip, most likely leaving bruises, and taking a handful of his hair as he snapped his hips into the boy. The sound of skin on skin and their moans filled the air around them while they moved together.

"Oh fuck, there. Please, please, don't stop," Stiles begged his teacher when he hit his prostate dead on. Derek listened to the pleads and continued to hit the same spot with the tip of his cock.

"Gonna cum in you, baby," Derek warned as he felt the knot tighten in his stomach. His thrust got more sloppy and he picked up his speed until he was coming inside the boy.

Stiles moaned loudly as the cum filled his hole and dripped down his thigh. His knuckles turned white with how tightly he gripped the desk and he pushed his hips back to the met the thrusts. A hand wrapped around his neglected cock and pumped him until his hole was clenching around the older man painfully and he was releasing his load on the desk.

When they both came down from their highs, they cleaned up their mess and redressed. As Stiles reached the door to walk out, Derek grabbed his arm and spun him back around. He pinned him to the door and kissed the younger man, slipping his tongue past the reddened lips. Stiles sighed happily and tangled his tongue with his teachers. Derek was the first to pull away, smiling at the boy.

"See you tomorrow, Stilinski."

Creds to: krose_16