160. The Password

Start from the beginning

"Hmm? What?"

Before Chu Xiao could finish his sentence, Ling Fan dragged him to his side directly.

In fact, according to Chu Xiao's reaction and vigilance, if it were someone else who even got wounds did so, Chu Xiao wouldn’t have been so easily ‘trapped’.

However, when he was with Ling Fan, there was no such thing as vigilance.

The next second, Chu Xiao was dragged into the bed.

"Ling Fan!" Coming to his sense, Chu Xiao snapped as he glared at Ling Fan.

Did this guy feel that his wounds were not heavy enough? With such great strength, did he want to crack the wounds again?

Although Chu Xiao complained in his heart, he still carefully suspended himself in the air and held himself above Ling Fan, trying his best not to touch Ling Fan's wounds.

"Uh, it's more comfortable this way," Ling Fan raised his uninjured right hand and held Chu Xiao's waist, then said contentedly. Obviously, he was very satisfied with their posture now.

At least close enough…

"What did you want to say, huh?" Chu Xiao asked as he glanced at the other side.

For the sake that he was a wounded, let him smug for a bit.

Most importantly, Chu Xiao was in a good mood right now.

"That topic just now."

"What? You mean your password thing?" Chu Xiao raised his eyes and asked.

“Ahem, no." Ling Fan's eyelids jumped and he paused before continuing, "I mean before that."

"What did you say? Before I woke up?” Ling Fan looked at Chu Xiao and said slowly, wearing a serious expression, as if he would not let go if Chu Xiao didn't tell him.

What choice did he have? He only heard the half of it, and he was really curious---jump? Jump into what? Why?

“Pff…” Hearing Ling Fan's question, Chu Xiao couldn't help laughing.

Towards someone's persistence on that question, Chu Xiao felt both funny and angry.

"Little bastard…" Chu Xiao growled deeply, then bent down and bit the corner of Ling Fan's mouth.

"Do you really want to know?" Chu Xiao raised his eyebrows and asked, but his expression was serious.

"Yes," Ling Fan answered sincerely.

"Then listen carefully," Chu Xiao said solemnly, then looked straight at Ling Fan and said word by word, "I, Chu Xiao, thought I won't fall in love with anyone so easily, but once I fall in love, I will be serious. This time, no matter what you did before, no matter if you really made contact with me with a purpose, I can ignore it. If this is a trap, I will still jump in. If it is a disaster, I will accept it."

Chu Xiao's voice was rather firm, and it also carried the momentum of his special indisputability.

It had to be said that this sentence was shocking and heavy in Ling Fan's heart.

"So, I hope you won't disappoint me…" Looking at Ling Fan, Chu Xiao lowered his voice and said.

"No." Ling Fan also looked back at Chu Xiao and said it seriously.

"I won't disappoint you."

After saying that, ignoring his injuries, he turned over and pressed on Chu Xiao.

"Be careful!" Chu Xiao said hurriedly.

"It's okay," Ling Fan smiled as he saw Chu Xiao's undisguised worry.

Compared to risk of the wounds cracked again, he wanted to do it more now…

There wouldn’t be anyone else like him.

In two lifetimes, no one had ever cared about him to this extent. No one would ever indulge him like that, and no one would ever attract him so much...

Therefore, he would never disappoint Chu Xiao.

"I don't know how to love someone before. Before this, no one has ever taught me this, so most of the time, I don't know how to express my feelings. I don't know how to care about others. I’m very stubborn, I don't know how to adapt in a relationship, sometimes I am intolerant. My thoughts and actions might be too intense or even hurt you…"

"I'm sorry for some bad things I did before. I will learn to correct my mistakes," Ling Fan said slowly but every word was serious.

This was the most real thought in his heart.

In his past life, although he had lived almost thirty years, and he was honed more tenacious and indifferent in prison, Ling Fan was still that teenager about relationships.

In many things, he was too opinionated.

This time, the cold war with Chu Xiao had made him grow up a lot.

At the very least, being able to analyze himself so straightforwardly was a sign of growth.

"So… give me some time. I will try my best to treat you, our relationship more maturely, and learn to be a better lover or even a partner."

Ling Fan's words were like some kind of promise.

For Chu Xiao, it was a very solemn promise, and for Ling Fan himself, it was a promise he had gambled for his two lives.

Looking at the seriousness, cherishment, and a tinge of unnoticeable nervousness in Ling Fan's eyes, Chu Xiao suddenly smiled.

"Okay."

Ps. For me, the appropriate tittle is 'the promise' 😇😇