160. The Password

Start from the beginning

How did Chu Xiao turn on his computer? He remembered that he had set up the password.

Chu Xiao turned on his computer, which meant that Chu Xiao knew his password?

Thinking of this, Ling Fan suddenly felt quite awkward.

Rarely seeing an awkward and uncomfortable expression on Ling Fan's face, Chu Xiao couldn't help but smile, "What? You still don't want me to know that your password is my birthday?”

"No…" Ling Fan said in a muffled voice.

"Ahem, well, you don't have to go down. Uh, I mean, you don't have to go down to buy breakfast," Ling Fan coughed dryly and tried to switch the topic.

Fine. Chu Xiao buying him breakfast really made him feel flattered, however…

"There’s a spare phone at home," Ling Fan added.

“Where is it?” Hearing that, Chu Xiao raised his eyebrows and asked, which meant he had accepted Ling Fan's change of topic.

"In the drawer under the computer desk, the key…it’s in the box above," Ling Fan said.

His own drawer still had to be locked? Against thieves or him?

Chu Xiao complained in his heart.

Then, according to what Ling Fan said, Chu Xiao quickly found the key.

The moment he opened the drawer, Chu Xiao's mouth twitched again.

He finally knew why Chen Feng had been searching for so long but still couldn't confirm the identity of this little bastard, who used to be 'Fan Ming'. For ordinary people, who would put a spare phone of the same model at home, which had been modified…

However, Chu Xiao's attention was soon attracted by something else in the drawer.

A photo frame?

To be precise, it was a photo frame with his photo.

He did not expect this little bastard to have his photo…

With his back against Ling Fan, Chu Xiao smiled.

However…

Fine, let go of him.

In order to give Ling Fan some face and not make him embarrassed again, Chu Xiao put the photo frame back into the drawer, pretending not to see it.

Then he picked up the phone and ordered takeout.

“Done?” Seeing Chu Xiao hang up the call, Ling Fan raised his eyebrows and asked.

As for the thing that Chu Xiao found in the drawer.

Ahem, he really forgot.

Last time, little Lei Lei held it and asked him about it, he didn’t know how to explain, so he just locked it in the drawer…

"Yeah."

"Then let's continue the topic just now," Ling Fan suddenly smiled awkwardly and said.