𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡

Start from the beginning

"now why would i tell you that? you can see on your birthday." he smirks.

"ugh fine."

i wish i didn't have to be mad at him. he makes it so hard. this sucks. this ruined everything. i hate men. i always feel bad for giving them what they deserve.

jordan walks in the room with a cereal bowl in his hands.

"so, you two back together."

vinnie opened his mouth to speak "no" i say quickly before he could respond.

he looks at me in dismay, but wasn't all that surprised. most people wouldn't even get a second chance. he's happy with what he's working with.

jordan looks at vinnie in sympathy, but knowing he deserves it.

one week later
it's been so hard trying to stay mad at vinnie. he's trying his hardest to win me back. i want to give in but i feel like it's just too easy. i'm so unsure of what to do, all of my friends are saying not to forgive him, at least yet, but all i want to do is just hug him and kiss him. he seems sorry, i sound like an idiot. but i guess this is what love does to you. i love him. we haven't even said it yet. i for sure cant say it now. not yet.

tomorrow was my birthday party, today is my real birthdate. everyone came over earlier to wish me a happy birthday.

it's now seven o'clock and i'm just sitting in my bed thinking about vinnie.

i think about all the things he's been doing for me every since he told me he was going to make it up to me. i feel like he deserves, but at the same time there's something missing. what is it?

my thoughts get shaken away completely when i hear rattling of my front door knob.

my eyes widen and my heart race quickens.

i open my bedroom door and take a few steps down the staircase, not fully.

it sounds like someone is trying to pick the lock of my door. fuck. what do i do. i've always thought about this and seen it in movies but i've never thought what i would do in an actual situation like this.

i ran into my bedroom bathroom and locked the door.

i immediately called vinnie. (don't ask why she didn't just call the cops, bitches be bonkers)

he told me he was coming over and to stay on the phone until he gets there.

minutes have passed and i'm sitting, waiting for something to hapoened.

i heard my front door finally open, i cover my mouth, genuinely terrified.

it stays quiet for a long time. almost too long.

my phone started glitching out from getting too hot because i was on the phone with vinnie for too long. now i'm left alone wondering and waiting for what's about to happened.

maybe they left?

i sigh. i stand up and open the door. i slowly made my way downstairs. the room was empty. i was so confused, did i freak out for no reason?

i made my way into the kitchen and looked around. no one. well that's embarrassing.

i turn around and there stood a man dressed in a black, holding a gun faced towards me. shit

"no.." was the last thing i said before i head a gunshot go off and i cover my head and ducked.

i didnt feel anything. am i dead? i slowly open my eyes to meet with vinnie on the floor in a pool of his own blood. he did not.

i immediately dropped to the floor.

"vinnie! no! why would you do that?" tears start streaming down my face

"did i earn your trust back..?" he asks weakly.

"yes, yes of course you did, baby. please just stay with me." i choke on my tears.

he chuckles. "happy birthday, my love."

"no! no, no, no vinnie you aren't going anywhere, please i love you"

i lay my head down on his chest, listening to his declining heartbeat slow down.

"i love you too, princess." he lets out before his eyes close and his heart comes to a stop..

-
word count: 1174
a/n:
IVE NEVER WROTE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE I HOPE IT WAS GOOD