-The one with the deal-

Start from the beginning

"Karl!" Tommy said hugging him tightly, Karl giggled and smiled. Tommy was hit the hardest with Karls disappearance and didn't leave his room for a month on end. Karl played with the blonds hair.

"Hey toms." He said smiling down at the shorter, he saw the twins in the background laughing softly. Techno's hair had a bright pink streaks all through its it was easier to tell them apart.

"Wilbur, Techno." Karl said smiling and the twins boy smiled back. He saw the other blond of the family.

"Hey Phil." Karl siad smiling fondly.

 "Hey Karl." The older said laughing softly." Nick will be home soon but for now Toms will show you your room." With that Tommy dragged Karl up the stair and to a lilac room with a small bed and some LEDs, Karl was just chatting with Tommy when he heard the door knock again and Tommy sigh and walk down. the stair much slower than with Karl.

"Hello!" The dark haired male said walking into the room in a wetsuit. Karl was just playing around with Tommy and now somehow he was in a tennis skirt and a pale yellow hoodie, Tommy had attempted to do his eyeliner which looked surprisingly good and Toomy made the excuse.

"I have done it to Niki many time before." Though it didn't convince Karl. Marl ran down the stair and Techno laughed. Karl huffed and slapped him in the head.

"Shut up." Karl said while putting on some white sneakers, he took no notice of the new person until the coughed. Karl looked up and saw the dark haired male smiling.

"Nick." he said holding his hand out which Karl took and shook.

"Karl." He said and continued putting his shoes on. Karl smiled and looked at Tommy. 

"Yo! Toms you want to go get ice cream." He said and watched Tommy jump up and down continuously. Least to say Tommy was hyped for the whole night. Soon the 'craft family became very close with Karl and for now they were all at the beach along with George and the dirty blond; Dream.

Everyone was in the water splashing around but Karl refused to go into it, he was just sitting on the dock in some swim shorts and a large ass t-shirt.

"Come on! Karl come in!" Tommy pleaded as Karl shook his head quickly. Then Nick got out of the water and came close to Karl. The two had been dating for a while and Karl trusted Nick with his life. Nick came behind him and wrapped his arms around Karl's waist, listening to hime squeak at the wetness. 

"As much as I hat e agreeing with the gremlin child you should go in babe." Nick said into Karl ear listening to Tommy gasp and shout.

"No. You wanna hear it it Spanish? no." Karl said sassy;y turning away from nick listening tooth others ohh~. Nick was fed up and picked Karl up watching him squirm and threw him straight into the clear blue water. Karl screamed as he hit the water he could feel his scales returning and he could hear his voice raising. Every one on the surface was confused it had been like 50 seconds and Karl had come up. Nick jumped in ready to save Karl if he was drowning but instead he was met with neon blue eyes that were crystal clear under the water.

"AHHHH WHAT THE SHIT!" Nick said as he got up and swam straight to the others. 

"Whats wrong?" George asked nervous.

"THERE IS SOMETHING FUCKING SCARY IN THERE!" Nick shouted and held ontoTechno for dear life. The water soon cleared and they finally saw Karll. He emerge from the water with radioactive blue eyes and small gills protruding from either side of his head. His hair was not wet at all and his legs was now a tail of teal and purple scales.

"You stupid bitch Nick." Karl said and his voice was soo much smoother and higher than normal.

"Karl. KARL. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Tommy asked slowly walking up to Karl.

"The same thing as Wilbur, but I see he's taken suppressants or has traded his power." Karl said with his eye brows raised. Wilbur gasped and back away slowly, itching his legs.

"How'd you know?" Wilbur said smirking with his arms closed. 

"Well It's not like I wouldn't feel the power radiating off of you." Karl said, Wilbur knew that he was also a mage which meant that could feel everyones magical powers so he knew what everyone was.

"You see, Techno is part piglin, Phil and Tommy are both part avian but Tommy is also part shulker. George is part mushroom cow and Dream is part enderman and ender dragon. Finally Nick you are part blaze." Karl pointed out looking at everyones he said it. They all gasped at the reaction, Karl was a siren and his voice allured people so he though he'd use that to his advantage.

"SO you'r going to forget up until Nick pushed me into the water~" Karl sung and he watched everyones eyes wash a grey and he got out of the water and sat again on the deck. He smiled fondly as everyone went back to shouting and splashing he whispered to himself and smiling softly.  

 "Such stupid people."