Jennie was just like, she's there but she was mentally absent. She didn't realize that she was zoning out until she heard the professor speak again.

"Manoban, what's with that noise back there?"

"It's nothing sir, I'm sorry."

Jennie looked at where their prof was looking and she saw another blondie girl and someone beside her was covered with a notebook.

Jisoo and Lisa were actually sitting at the back near the window.

"You can introduce yourselves now,"

Rosé nudges Jennie. "You first" Rosé whispered

Jennie sighed "Just say your name, Rosie." She whispered back

"Okay. I'll go first...." Jennie faced the class again.

"Hello I'm Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. But since it's too long, you can just call me Jennie". Jennie introduced herself and smiled widely showing her gummy smile.

"Hi... I'm Rosé Park. Just call me Rosé" Rosé smiled.

"Okay. You can take a sit now and we'll start our class"

---------------

Jennie and Rosé started to walk to find seats for them. They can still hear some of the students are still murmuring and still looking at them but they just ignored it.

And Jisoo? Her gaze was just following Jennie's movement but she didn't expect it when their eyes met each other.

Both of their eyes widened and the other thing that Jisoo didn't expect was when Jennie suddenly smiled widely at her and she swore to God, she felt like her stomach just flip.

Then she felt Lisa nudges her.
"Chu...she smiled at you? omg they are walking towards here"

'What the fuck with that smile?'

Jennie could hardly contain herself when she saw Jisoo. She can't help but smile because finally, she found her.

Jennie grabbed Rosé's wrist. "We will sit there. Come on"

Lisa wants to laugh because she noticed that her best friend started panicking.

"Relax Chu. I think they will going to sit behind us"

"How can I?! Lisa, she's fucking here and... she's now walking towards us" Jisoo whispered

A few seconds later.

"Hi. Can we sit here?" Jennie asked Jisoo pointing the seats behind them.

"Uhhh ..." Jisoo can't find her words

Lisa noticed it so she butted in. "Of course. No one is sitting there" Lisa smiled at Jennie then she looked at Rosé. "Hello. I'm Lisa" She greeted

Rosé was a bit startled. "Oh Hi. I'm Rosé." She smiled back.

Lisa just mentally screamed.

Jennie nudges her cousin then whispered. "Let's sit now."

Rosé sat first and before Jennie went to her seat, she looked at Jisoo again.
"By the way, I'm Jennie" then she winked before taking her seat behind Jisoo and Lisa.

---------------------

JISOO'S POV

What the fuck?! Why would she do that?!
I can't breathe please help. Okay, I'm exaggerating but seriously why am I feeling like this? Did she remember me? I'm still so confused.

Jennie? So her name is Jennie.

She's now sitting behind us with her friend? I'm not sure but Oh my God I can't focus on class.