Chapter 13: Chat Noir

(At Emerald Forest, Raiden and his team are seen joined by the Guardians of the Globe, searching for Invincible.)

Atom Eve: Mark! Where are you?

Rex: Mark!

Shrinking Rae: Mark!

(Then Twi Pneuma teleports in along with Invincible and Chloe.)

Atom Eve: There you are.

Invincible: Sorry, Eve. I just had a hard fight, and then I was ambushed by five guys in white and blue. Then DEOM appeared and transformed as a woman named Diris came in and teleported me along with... (looks at Chloe) her...

Superman: Who is she?

Chloe: (approaches Raiden, and then bows) Salutations, Lord Raiden. I'm Chloe Bourgeois, also known as Queen Bee. Mark and I got teleported by the pocket dimension.

Cyborg: Pocket Dimension?

Twi Pneuma: It's a dimension where people who are corrupted by the Union get purged.

Chloe: I was one of them. Fortunately with my corruption purged, I returned to what I was, a good person.

Raiden: I see.

Invincible: What brings YOU here, Raiden?

Superman: He's here to participate in the tournament to save the earth. Join us.

Chloe: Yes. I'm ready to start my road to redemption.

Invincible: Now I remember. Adrien is in danger.

Cyborg: Chat Noir is in Remnant?

Raiden: The tournament. I have a feeling he will be there.

Invincible: Then let's go. Adrien's fate depends on it.

(Cut to inside of Beacon Academy, Chat Noir is seen breaking Sage and Scarlet's necks with his staff.)

Chat Noir: A pity you couldn't have cooperated.

(As Chat Noir finishes the duo, he is approached by Nora Valkyrie.)

Nora: Why, if it isn't the traitor...