Chapter 5: Kamen Rider Ichigo

(Back in Union Academy, several masked guards are escorting a new warrior, wearing white shorts and blue shirt besides a bandana with a leaf symbol in it.)

All Might: Kombatants! I present you the last survivor of Uchiha Clan, who can copy thousands of jutsus. Behold... Sasuke Uchiha!

(Sasuke assumes a fighting stance.)

Sasuke: Sharingan!

Sasuke: Sharingan!

(Sasuke activates his sharingan eyes

(Sasuke activates his sharingan eyes. Cassie Cage is once again impressed while Deathstroke snickers under his breath.)

Deathstroke: Kids...

Raiden: Be wary, Shimizu. He is unlike anything you have fought before.

(Ryo Shimizu turns into Kamen Rider Ichigo and steps up to face Sasuke.)

All Might: Ryo Shimizu! You are the sole Special Forces member to progress to this final stage of the tournament!

Ichigo: I am ready.

Sasuke: With my sharingan eyes, I will destroy you along with this bunch of losers.

(Sasuke throws various shurikens, but Kamen Rider Ichigo dodges them easily. Then Sasuke prepares one of his most powerful jutsus.)

Sasuke: Fire Style! Fire Ball Jutsu!

(The fire ball hits Kamen Rider Ichigo, but Shimizu survives, and then kicks him in the gut various times, making him bleed.)

Sasuke: (in mind) No... that's impossible...

(Then Kamen Rider Ichigo throws Sasuke against the wall as his back hits it.)

Sasuke: That does it!

(Then some lightning comes from Sasuke's right hand.)

Sasuke: Chidori!

(As Sasuke charges at Kamen Rider Ichigo, the masked hero jumps and...)

Ichigo: RIDER KICK!

(The Rider Kick hits Sasuke and the uchiha gets knocked out.)