Questions and Little Answers

(Might change the chapter title)

"Why didn't you tell us your ninja?"

"I thought the triplets from the story died,"

"What's wrong with me?"

"Does this mean Aunty Nya is the red samurai and Uncle Jay is the blue ninja?"

"Where's Rocky?"

"Quiet!" Kai shouts and they all quieted down from the endless questions. "Look we didn't tell you to protect you. We wanted you to have normal lives, your existences themselves were never meant to be known in the first place, but a selfish jerk decided your safety wasn't their concern. When you were born we also decided to say I had a miscarriage, but then you got kidnapped and we had to beg the public for help. Your lives were in danger for the first year of them and than when the Ninjago flooding happened your father saw it as a opportunity to say that you all had died during it," Kai explains.

"But what's wrong with me? I guess it's some elemental power, but why is it happening?" Lilly asks. Kai and Cole looked at each other. "Kids, it's hard to explain, but when facing against Kalmar the first time I had to tap into power I didn't know I had. I had to become a element, it was scary and I couldn't come back from it. It was made of water and I couldn't even remember who I was. During this time I was gone," Kai looks away scared and Cole holds his hand and looks at his kids. "I had to leave you with your grandparents until you all were two. During this time I spent looking for a way to bring your dad back, thankfully as your father also possessed a power over fire I used a spell and was able to bring your dad back, but barely. Your dad....... Couldn't control his power anymore and he got sick sometimes from influxes. You all will never have to worry about it, but recently we tried something and it's cured your dad, except somehow it awakened Lilly's connection to her power early. None of you are supposed to get your powers until your teenagers," Cole explains.

The triplets all took that in and Kai put a hand on Lilly's. "I promise you I will help you with your powers. It's nothing scary once you understand them," Kai promises and she nodded.

"This is all amazing, but seriously where's Rocky?" Onyx asks and the parents only just noticed they hadn't seen the dog since they got home. "Dammit we forgot about the dog," Cole jumps up and runs out of the bunker and upstairs. "Rocky!" Cole calls. He hears scratching and whimpering. When he goes to his bedroom door he opens it and found the poor dog had been locked inside. "Ohh poor boy, you'll get your chance to be a guard dog yet," He coos to the dog patting it.

He took the dog down stairs with the kids. "What's going to happen now?" Lilly asks while feeding Rocky a treat. "Well, the serpents are only after you," Kai explains. "Why?" Lilly asks. "Because when we defeated him we destroyed a amulet he was using. It's the water amulet and I had used my powers of fire to overwhelm it with a opposing element breaking it, but not destroying it. Kalmar's plan is to use you as a battery instead since you have dominion over water, but I promise you we will not let that happen," Kai explains.

"Can we learn our powers too? Also do Sky and Eddie know about aunt and uncle? And which one of them has powers?" Onyx asks. "We aren't sure, yes they do, they found out today like you, and no we aren't teaching you your powers," Kai answers. "Why not? I want to set something on fire!" Oscar whines. "Do you really think we're going to help unlock the two of the most destructive powers of elements too a couple of hyperactive eleven year old boys? Your dad is going to help Lilly because he has too, if your powers show up, we'll teach you, but until then you are staying here," Cole explains and the boys groan.

"Don't worry you'll be occupied. Come on Lilly we're going to the lake in the forest," Kai said and Lilly goes over to her dad.

"Bye boys," Lilly waves her hand as she left the bunker with her dad leaving the boys with their father. "Great, now what are we going to do?" He asks. "You'll be occupied," Cole said. "With what?" They both asked.

There was a loud knocking and Cole goes over to the screen turning it on to see his friends with their kids.

"Hey Cole everything good down there?" Lloyd asks into the coms. "Yeah the house is only lightly destroyed and Kai's taken Lilly to the lake in the middle of the forest. You can come down now," Cole presses a button. The door opens and they all entered got to the closet and opened the secret passage way easy.

All their kids were having questions, including Zack.

But when Sky saw the slide she happily jumps down, followed by Eddie, then Em pushed Zack down it, before jumping in herself.

Oscar and Onyx looked at the tub of balls to see their friends all screaming down in. Eddie came in with a excited whoop, it didn't last though when his sister came in head first landing on him, followed by Zack landing on them, and finally Em who had the widest grin landing on three of her friends.

Oscar and Onyx giggled while a different door opens to reveal all the grownups, including the green ninja who the boys guess must be Em's father whom they had never met until now.

"Cole, where's Kai and Lilly?" Aunt Nya asks them as Zane and Pix took care of helping the children out of the ball tub. "Kai's taken her to the lake in the forest. It's miles from the ocean, and a good water source for Lilly to work with," Cole explains.

"Was that the wisest idea to let them go alone?" Zane asks. "It's fine, Kai can handle himself, and besides we need all hands on deck to find Kalmar and make sure the kids are safe. By the way how did they handle?" Cole gestures to the kids.

"Sky and Eddie are fighting over who got the lightning power which is a higher concern for them," Jay said sheepishly. "Personally either of them could be with their energy," Nya said.

"Em tripped up a few goons and threw glitter bombs at them from the stairs. She's more interested in calling dad and asking him questions about having four arms right now than anything else," Lloyd explains. "If he still had them I could get twice as many hugs!" Em exclaims.

"Zack was perfectly fine the entire time," Zane sounded quite happy to announce his kid was perfectly behaved.

"Question!" Sky held her hand up. "Is Zack a nindroid too?" She asks. Zack shook his head and said. "I'm a distant relative of the master of ice before dad. When they learned that dad and mum adopted me when I was three. I just happened to look a lot like Dad and mum," Zack explains.

"And we love him dearly no matter what we are or what he is," Pixel said placing a kiss on Zack's cheek with Zane nodding along.

"Great! Now that we have that out of the way. Us adults are going to look for Kalmar while you all stay here," Lloyd told them.

All the kids instantly started to complain as expected saying they wanted to go with them. "Don't worry Echo's on his way here," Seven said trying to ease their minds, but it doesn't do much work.

"Okay we're just going to," The door opens and Echo walks in with a wide grin and a bag of games, movies, and treats with him. Echo appeared as a teenager with tanned copper skin, hazel eyes, rusty blonde hair, and usually wore summer colours no matter the season which in turn made him seem like the exact opposite of his brother, but the two always got along easily.

"I came as soon as I heard. Now who wants to play some games?" Echo asks. Usually Echo was the only sitter of the kids that didn't end up tied, drenched in foods, or traumatized by watching any of the kids, but today this didn't get them a reaction.

"We're leaving you with Echo now, we'll be back soon," Cole promises and gives his two boys a hug before leaving with the rest after they said their goodbyes.

As soon as they left Echo turns to the kids. "So what do you want to do first?" He asks them. "Let's play jump rope," Sky answers and Echo agrees.

The nindroid really should have seen what was coming.

(Comment if you thought Zack was a nindroid for real)