Busted Bus

Lilly was in high spirits the rest of the trip. Oscar was really warm the rest of the trip and the teacher worried he was coming down with a fever, but Oscar acted normal the entire trip. Lilly enjoyed sleeping with the fishes, why do people say that so threateningly? It's super fun.

At the end the entire class got to pick whatever they wanted from the gift shop for free. Em and Zack got a book, Onyx got a bag of candies, Oscar was deciding between a stuffed animal or a T-shirt, Sky got a glass figurine of a octopus, and Eddie got a giant stuffed blue octopus, but Lilly wasn't sure what she wanted though. The gift shop had a lot of different stuff and she couldn't decide. The attendant watched her a little scared because if she didn't pick something her parents were free to sue them for what happened and they could easily win said law suit even without a lawyer, it would be worse if the parents were lawyers.

As Lilly looks around she drifts to the counter to see if they have any jewels and didn't see any. "Exscuse me miss? Where is all the jewelry?" She asks. "Oh we haven't taken them out yet, here just a moment," The cashier unlocks a safe under the counter and pulls out the jewelry. They were pretty expensive and really pretty, but one necklace drew Lilly's attention.

It was a golden chain necklace with a pretty blue crystal shaped like a diamond in the middle of it surrounded in a gold casing, but had some gold welded into it curving kinda like a swirling pool or something like that.

"FSM that's beautiful! Why don't you have it on display?" She asks. "Oh well we do most of the time, but it's past closing hours and we tend to lock up the expensive stuff in safes. It had already been put back, but we're keeping the shop open a little longer for you kiddies. So you want it?" The cashier asks.

"Yes! Please," she added the last part shyly. The cashier smiles and started punching in some numbers. "You know nobody really likes this necklace," They comment. "Why?" Lilly asks. "Superstition really, people say it's apart of the water amulet," Lilly was instantly interested. "The water amulet? What's that?" She asks. "Oh well you see when Ninjago city was being flooded the monster causing it was powered by two stones, the water and lightning stones. Your a little young to remember it, but the story goes the red ninja put so much power into the water stone it cracked and a piece came loose while the lightning Ninja so the lightning amulet and no one's sure what they did with it. Anyway they say though this Crystal here in the piece that got cracked by the red ninja," The cashier explains as the bagged the necklace in a fancy box.

"If they think this is apart of the amulet why are you selling it in a gift shop and it's not apart of a museum or display?" She asks. "Well there are a lot of other jewelry pieces out there claiming to be the piece and there's really no way to prove it. The boss got this necklace after finding the crystal washed up near the shore and decided to have it made into a necklace and make it into another possible fake. The gold is real though which is why it's so expensive," They finished explaining and handed the box with the necklace to Lilly.

"How expensive?" She asks. "Nothing near how much your parents could get from us," The cashier answers with a forced happy smile. Lilly thanks them and goes to the rest of her friends at the exit.

"So you got the t-shirt?" Lilly asks and Oscar nodded proudly.

"What'd you get?" He asks. "This!" Lilly pulls it out and the girls thought it was pretty as Lilly put it around her neck.

"Okay class! File into the bus," The teacher calls out. The kids do so dutifully and the teacher counts them out loud and nods approvingly when he had all twenty of the students.

"Alright everybody make sure you have everything this is your last chance to check you got everything before we leave," The teacher announces and the students do this.