This Isn't Cool

The police station wasn't much fun, the police didn't really take them seriously after hearing that the red ninja was in the fight and assumed the seven were just spouting dum kid stuff to get more attention then the others, in fairness the red ninja hasn't been seen fighting in nearly a decade. Some kids had to be checked for injuries, but overall none of them were badly hurt.

Finally their parents started coming and the kids were happy to see them, but their parents seemed even happier with them safe. The twins parents hugged them really tightly and their mother scolded them for leaving the group while their father checked them over several times for any injuries. They both fumed though when Sky told them about the Serpent that grabbed her leg.

Em ran into her mother's arms and tightly hugged her letting a few whimpers of how scared she had been seep out. Her mother was a thirty something lady with dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, a dark green workout suit, and looked kind of tuckered out. "It's okay honey it's okay your dad's in the car," she whispers to her upset child.

Zack's parents checked him over and asked him questions about the whole thing and Zack answered, he also whispered something in his father's ear and his father instantly had a worried expression. Zack's father wore a blue sweater vest with a white polo and brown slacks looking like a teacher while his mother wore a purple shirt, a silver jacket, and light blue pants.

The triplets parents thanked the teacher and took them outside to the car before they did anything. "FSM are you all okay? Did he hurt you? What were you thinking leaving the group you could have been killed!" Their dad yelled at them in between kissing their faces over and over. "Never leave the group!" Their father yelled at them while also checking them over.

"We're sorry we got scared. We didn't mean too," Onyx defends. "Besides we saw the ninja! And Lilly was the one who told us to go inside the tree," Oscar said. Both parents looked at Lilly who had been really quiet since the adrenaline wore off. "Lilly what do you have to say for yourself?" Her dad asked her. Lilly looks up at both her parents who looked at her expectingly.

She doesn't answer and they sighed. "We'll talk about this at home," Her father sighed.

The drive back was quiet and when they got home their parents ordered them to go inside each of their rooms. Their parents talked to the boys first before getting to Lilly who sat on her bed quietly.

"Lilly we aren't mad at you, but we need to know what happened and if you know why those things went after the bus. We're they targeting anybody? Were they after something from the aquarium someone might have stolen?" Her father asks. Lilly stays quiet and her dad kneels down in front of her. "Lilly please we love you and your brothers no matter what, but if we don't know what's going on then we can't help," He explains.

Lilly looks at him then quietly starts crying. "There's something wrong with me. I think I'm sick like grandma," Her parents exchanged panicked glances and both sat on the bed pulling Lilly into their embrace. "Why do you think your sick like grandma?" Her father asks hugging her tightly. "Because there were voices in my head telling me things," Lilly sobs. "What things?" Her dad asks. "Answers to the test, there was a test and when I asked questions the voices told me them and they were right. I thought it was the fish in the tanks," She doesn't notice her parents looking at each other. "And I breathed under the water," "wait what?" Both her parents asked and her father mouthed something to her dad who shook his head.

"I fell into one of the tanks with the sting rays and then I breathed under the water, they called me their element, then they took me to the surface," she explains what happened and her parents listened very intently to her. "Okay okay, anything after that? Did you feel anything, did you do?........ I don't know something?" Her dad asks. "I think I cracked the glass on the tank," she answers.