This old man with a cane. He had black, shaggy hair, and his right eye was bandaged but the eyes of Sharingan's and was going to take Minato's when he died but never got it because Minato hide it from everyone he knows, expect one Naruto that he's father eyes are in the Uchiha, and Namiakze Compound.

He has had an x-shaped scar on his chin ever since his youth. He wore a white shirt, with a black or dark grey robe over the top of it covering from his feet, to just over his right shoulder. The robe conceals his right arm which was bandaged, and covered with three large golden braces. The bandages hid an arm implanted with ten more Sharingan, originally belonging to Shin Uchiha, and the image of the First Hokage's face protruding from his right shoulder where Hashirama's cells were injected into his body. This man is none of than Danzo Shimura.

He's is planning to make Naruto their weapon for Konoha to show the shinobi nation Konoha will always be powerful than any other nations. But with the help of Naruto he's planning to control him as well. With his root, but the Uchiha are the problem with him right now as in exactly 3 months time the Chunin exam will start and he's working with Orochimaru is planing one member of the legendary Sannin and a rogue ninja planning to kill Sarutobi Hiruzen and Danzo will become the next Hokage as he smirks.

' You old fool you don't understand that we needed to kill the Uchiha clan back than. Sarutobi I will become Hokage and control the demon hahahahaha' Danzo thought as he has everything planned.

That where Danzo's plan is a failure.

With Naruto

Right Naruto is at training ground 11 as he's training with his Katon, as he's been home for 2 days just than a hawk came

" Master their some people coming."

Naruto looked and it was Anbu it was Hebi and Neko.

Neko she's is a young woman with straight, purple hair reaching down to her waist, wears a porcelain mask resembling a cat with three red stripes — one vertical stripe on the forehead and two horizontal stripes, one on each cheek. She also wears the standard Anbu uniform, consisting of black and grey armour, metal arm guards and a katana strapped to her back. She has the signature Anbu tattoo on her right shoulder. She's is Yūago Uzuki the student of Kushina Uzumaki.

Next to her was Hebi

Hebi is an average-sized, young woman who was of slender frame. pupil-less eyes. Her hair is styled in a short, spiky, fanned-out ponytail. Like Neko she's has Anbu clothes and in her left shoulder has the Signature Anbu tattoo as her name is Anko Mitarashi and the student of the Legendary Sannin Orochimaru. With her Snake mask as both were guards to protect Naruto when he was young, and Kakashi was the next person.

" Hokage-sama wants you, Izumi-sama and Kiyomi-sama in his office." Neko spoke as Naruto looked at the both of them and simply

" Hn " Naruto nodded in approval as he went to the Uchiha compound to get Izumi, Kiyomi as he was reaching the Kanin main house of the Uchiha compound he saw both 2 fireball at each other. As he knew it was Kiyomi and Izumi

' Hn troublesome women are suck a drag' Naruto thought

" Accuu " a boy with a pony tail sneezed

' mhmm this is such a drag someone stole my words.' Shikamaru thought to himself.

Naruto jumped on the house and arrived at the main house as he saw the mother of Izumi, Kiyomi and Sasuke Uchiha. Mikoto Uchiha the head of the Uchiha clan

' mhmm now I understand where Izumi-sensei and Kiyomi gets their looks.' Naruto thought as he knows full well about them. ' She's still in love with my father Hn it's like i care.' Naruto remember that day when Mikoto nearly killed him a long time ago