Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Team 11 Arrived, Mask girl

"Thinking"

" Jutsu "

" Flashback "

" Demon/summoning talking "

" Demon/ Summoning thoughts "

Previously

"I'm sorry, but you know we can't do that," Kakashi said, as he glared at the missing-nin. "It wouldn't look very good for The Leaf if we just let you have him without even putting up a fight."

"Then, I've to beat you first," Zabuza said. Grabbing onto the hilt of his blade, he kicked off the tree and landed on the top of lake water, a little ways away. He made a hand sign. "Let's see how well you can do Kakashi." With that he was gone, the mist started to become thicker, and thicker, blanketing the already misted area so heavily that no one could see more than a few feet in front of him or her.

"Momochi Zabuza as a member of the Hidden Mist... He was known as an expert in the Silent Killing Technique. You don't even notice until you're already dead. It's not like I can use the sharingan perfectly. You guys, be careful," Kakashi said, but inside he was cursing. Damn it! The mist is affecting the Sharingan's effectiveness.

"8 choices," the disembodied voice of Zabuza came from nowhere, causing the two Genin and Tazuna to freeze as an intense killing intent filled the air.

"W-what?" Sakura said.

"The liver, lungs, spine, clavicle vein, neck vein, brain, kidney and heart. Which one should I go after?"

Back to the story

Back at Konoha

2 days after Team 7 left.

Right now Izumi, Kiyomi are their home training as their mother saw them training and so happy that Izumi got pair with her younger sister to teach her everything she's know to Kiyomi as Mikoto looked at the sky and wondering how would life turn out if Minato and Kushina were still alive?

' Maybe I could have told Minato that I've been in love with him when we only genin till I turned 20. I know that Kushina would have killed men that I liked Mina-kun.' Mikoto thoughts and giggle to herself

As Mikoto wanted to meet their student/ teammate of their but he's never went for a few reasons. As she's continued watching them. Inside the room their was none other than the Kyōgan Fugaku. Was his nickname he's is the husband of the head of the Uchiha clan as in he's was planning something that most definitely the Uchiha clan will overpower Konoha in the near future as he has his man will capture the Demon and will attack Konoha for more power.

As Both Izumi and Mikoto feel their father/husband is planning something for Izumi she's will never allow her father control Naruto and not even lay a finger on Naruto, for Mikoto if Fugaku is planning something that involved their children she's will kill Fugaku herself because their one thing the keep Mikoto going it is their children and especially the legacy of Minato being apart of the Uchiha clan. She's will never allow Fugaku disrespect the legacy that he build because of Minato, the Uchiha has more freedom, because of him Uchiha are around Konoha protecting them.

In a dark room their is one person the hates the Uchiha clan more than anyone he's fought during the 1st and 2nd great ninja war, he's was one of the student of the Nidaime Hokage, the master of water in Konoha. Senju Tobirama who truly hated the Uchiha clan especially Madara so much he's was will to died to kill Madara back in the Clan wars. As Tobirama would kill Naruto and Minato if he were still alive being the son and grandson of Madara Uchiha. But this man hated the Uchiha so deeply he was going to kill all of them for Konoha