Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Forest of Death, Uzumaki, Orochimaru

"Thinking"

" Jutsu "

" Flashback "

" Demon/summoning talking "

" Demon/ Summoning thoughts "

Previously

"What are you trying to get at?" asked Kiba, who was starting to get annoyed with the man's pointless speaking.

"I swear..." Ibiki mumbled before getting back on track, "anyways congratulations on passing, and good luck in the next exam."

The genin who passed only had a moment to celebrate before the window next to Ibiki shattered and a black ball of...something flew in. Not even a second later there ball unfurled and showed a large banner that became hung in the middle of the room by two kunai on each side and stuck into the walls. The banner read 'The Single and Incredibly Sexy, Second Proctor of the Chunin Exams, Mitarashi Anko' on it for all to see. That was when said trench coat clad kunoichi stepped into view.

"Alright guys this is no time to be celebrating!" Shouted Anko as she put her fist on her hips and grinned, dutifully ignoring the nose bleeds and looks of lust she caught from the men, and the glares from the women. "My name's Mitarashi Anko and I'm the second proctor for the next exam, now everybody follow me!"

Back to the story

As everyone looked at the women in front of them she's was around her 20s maybe late 20s she's was around 5'5 foot tall, frame. She has violet, pupil-less eyes. She is styled in a short, spiky, fanned-out ponytail. She usually wears a custom-made outfit that is crafted of thin metal mesh to fit the lines of her body, that covers her from neck to thigh. Over this, she typically wears a tan overcoat with a purple in-seam and a pocket on each side, a dark orange mini-skirt, a dark blue belt, and pale grey shin guards. In addition to the typical forehead protector, she also wears a small pendant that looks like a snake fang...

As most of the guys were blushing the the sliet of Anko with their nose are bleeding while the girl are jealous some of them like Sakura, Ino and basically the fan girls, while Yugito and Samui starring at Naruto to see him as Naruto really didn't care as he starring at the ceiling

" You earlier again..." Ibiki muttered as Anko blushed in embarrassment but she's looked at the genin who passed as she's counted

"What the hell is this Ibiki? There are twenty-six teams left!" She smirked at her partner, "You must be losing your touch."

"Actually you can thank that gaki who's not starring at you for the extra people." Ibiki state as he point at Naruto. Anko looked and smirks and used the Shunshin

As she's appeared in front of Naruto and went closer for her boobies to be to his face, as Kiyomi, Yugito, Samui, Hinata and the red head were getting mad for some reason...

" Well well why don't you see a really women body than theirs" Anko teasing Naruto, as he looked at her as he went closer and touched her boobs and squeeze them