Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Sharingan vs Sharingan, Bingo Book, Uzumaki's

"Thinking"

" Jutsu "

" Flashback "

" Demon/summoning talking "

" Demon/ Summoning thoughts "

Previously

"See ya later kid," Naruto said as he tossed a wave over his shoulder.

"Good bye Naruto-kun!" Shouted the horde of girls that had shown up to see Naruto off, causing said him to freeze up in fear before walking away.

"That boy, and girl " Tazuna said as he looked at the retreating figure of Naruto and Kiyomi. "That boy not only defeated Gato, and Kiyomi she changed Inari's heart, and Inari changed our people's hearts. Allowing us to build a bridge called "hope" for our dying country."

"Oh yeah, speaking of the bridge..." One of the people there said. "What should we call it?"

"NARUTO!" The entire group of the newly created Naruto fan club shouted.

Tazuna had to hold in a wince from all the voices shouting at once, but it was not as bad as it would have been several weeks ago. He was now almost glad he had gotten used to someone whose screeches were louder than all of these girls combined.

As his equilibrium and hearing came back he thought about the name for a second before laughing, "The Uchiha bridge, it does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it?"

"That does sound like a fitting name father," Tsunami said with a giggle.

"Yep, I have a feeling that name is gonna bring this bridge good luck!" Tazuna stated as people began to cheer for the new bridge and the Genin who made it all possible, "Who knows, it may even bring other people good luck."

Back to the story

It was late in the afternoon that and both Team seven and eleven trudged through the gates of Konoha. The trip home had been rather quiet and awkward for the of the 3 genin of Kiyomi, Sakura and Sai what their experience with Naruto killing all of Gato man all alone, as they never seen that side of Naruto before, while Naruto was walking as Sasuke smirks he saw the real side of Naruto and wants to train with him and will surpass all of his family and Naruto himself.

"Ah! Kakashi-san, Izumi-san" Kotetsu, one of the gate guards who had become known as the eternal Chunin along with his partner Izumo, greeted as soon as they entered the gate. "I see you've returned. I trust the mission went well?"

Kakashi grimaced on the inside, well would not be how he put this mission, but he kept an indifferent face as he showed them his and his teams identification papers. "As well as can be expected for my team's first time out of Konoha," Kakashi replied in a nonchalant voice.

Izumi who sat next to Kotetsu nodded, "Yeah, I remember my first time out of the village. Not quite the experience I had expected as a Genin either."

"That's because you accidentally sat in poison ivy," Kotetsu snickered.

"Shut up man." Izumo shot his partner a small glare, "Did you have to bring that up?"

"Yes," Kotetsu answered with a grin, "you sat in poison ivy, and then you had to have a specialized ointment for your ass."