Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Returned of the Sannin, Finals

' Thinking '

" Jutsu "

" Flashback"

" Summoning/ Demon Talking "

" Summoning/ Demon Thoughts"

Previously

Match 1: Nara Shikamaru vs. Temari

Match 2: Uchiha Kiyomi vs. Uchiha Sasuke

Match 3: Aburame Shino vs. Kankuro

Match 4: Uzumaki Naruto vs. Gaara

Match 5: Hyūga Neji vs. Nii Yugito

Match 6: Samui vs. Dosu Kinuta

"With this you are all dismissed, any questions?" the Hokage asked.

"Since this is a tournament, does that mean only one person can become a Chuunin?" Shikamaru asked immediately.

"No, this tournament is judged by multiple judges. Myself, Kazekage-dono, and some of our clients are a few names in it. If someone is decided to have the qualities, in which we believe, declares him fit to a Chuunin. Then that person will be promoted even if he or she lose in his or her first match," the Hokage answered.

"So, that mean we all can become the Chuunins," Temari stated.

"Or none of us." Kiyomi said.

Hokage nodded. "To continue into the finals means you'll get more chances to impress the judges," he said. "If that is all..." The Hokage waited a few more moments. "Then you all are dismissed until a month from now."

With that all Genins filed out of the room to meet their Jounin sensei and their teammates

Back to the story

As all the Genins and Jonins, were out leaving all together as Sasuke was taken to an somewhere far for nobody will find, but before Kakashi and Sasuke went away, Naruto, Kiyomi and Itachi walking with them.

" Kakashi, Izumi-sensei, I'm going on my own." Naruto announced to everyone as Sakura was shocked while Izumi and Kakashi were glad!

" Are you sure Naruto-kun?" Izumi asked softly to her student.

" I ain't stupid, Kiyomi against Sasuke Uchiha. The two next prodigy behind Izumi and Shisui Uchiha. Beside I pretty sure, since the beginning, I want to see this fight anyways!" Naruto spoke the truth to his friends and sensei's, as Naruto was walking away.

" NARUTO" Sasuke yelled at the one person he see as his true rival! " Don't Lose, to the freak sand person guy because I want to FIGHT YOU." Sasuke shouted to Naruto as he smirks underneath everything, he knows Sasuke will probably become one of his greatest rivals/friend.