Chapter 11

As soon as Selena left, the ache became even worse. I was made aware of how soon I will pass away. I was shoving away the few who had recently entered my life. So it appears that everyone enters my life with the intent to ruin it. They never really liked me as much as they say, and none of our past experiences meant a thing to any of them. Nothing significant happened; they simply carried on with their lives. No, not really. I'll fight back and prove to them that I'm just as brutal as they are. I'll show you how to...

"Are you coming?" My thoughts of victory were disturbed by the second text from Tracy Chapman. I went over and changed my clothes which got dirty from the baking. I went out the door and took a taxi to the hospital. The afternoon traffic made getting there take longer than I expected.
I finally arrived and rushed over to the wards.

" Visiting hours are over, Son!" A lady in glasses shouted behind the reception desk. "I'm sorry but we can't let you through, come back tomorrow" she continued

"I'll take care of it, Mrs Red." Tracy said coming out of a room with a sign written 'Staff Only' on the door.

"Hey, Dr Chapman."

"Call me Tracy, please. What took you so long?" She said as she led me to her beautifully designed office, different from the one we were in.  We went in and she designated a chair to sit on.

"Thank you but I'll rather stand" I replied with a hasty voice.

"What's really wrong?" she asked.

"Are those therapy sessions you offered still available?" I countered.

"Yes.. anytime?"

"Can we begin?" I asked as  I sat on one of the beds inside the consultation office. She stood up and went over to the door and locked it, she then went on to shut the blinds.

"I can't sit here and listen to you sob about your limited lifespan but I'll give you something that'll make you forget everything."She let off of her white lab coat, revealing only her bra and underwear. My mouth fell open. I simply got to my feet gently and approached the young doctor, who is definitely my superior in age.

I gave her a kiss, but it was completely different and experience driven. I became as hard as a rock from having all of her hands on me. even felt damp. In a hurry, we kissed and moved closer to her neck. With my hands, I scooped her breasts while releasing the bra. A moan. She went to sit on the bed I had previously occupied when I was playing with them. Her hands reached all the way to my back, and I could feel her knee. I wanted this. It rubbed slowly and gently. " Fuck" I whimpered.

"You like that don't you?"   She said as she continued kissing me. My black top was soon out of my head and I was shirtless.
"Would you look at that," she exclaimed moving her hands up my chest. "Not bad for a nerd like you."

"Shh " I replied as I went on to touch her brown panties. I rubbed my hands up and down having her breathing heavily than before. Sho took my hands and slid them inside her panties. My heart. This was so magical I've never felt anything like it before. She had a whole river there - just from me touching her titties.

"Tracy!" A male voice came with a knock on the door.I jumped. I hesitated. I quickly handed her over her bra. She strapped it on and took her robe on her body as quickly as possible.

"Coming," she managed to reply.
I took my shirt back on sat on the chair she showed me before. That was one hell of a make out session. Something I never seen before.

After exchanging a few words I couldn't really make out, the male doctor came in. It was Dr Moreno.

"Hey, kid" he said in his usually raspy voice. I looked at him and didn't reply. "I have some news for you.  Sad ones, I fear."

I looked at him. I remembered what Selena said about him being her father. They were alike. She did resemble her father. A wave of hate came up my troat.
"You really must be an angel of sad news" I finally managed to say. "What's wrong now?"