Chapter 3

Macarena p.o.v

For Patrick, dating was all new to him. I could tell by the look in his eyes. But how is it that a guy sweet like him gets to Senior Secondary without even dating once? Well what concerned me the most is that I do have a boyfriend already, and they go to the same school and same grade. I just didn't want to see my best friend sad. So I cuffed him. Am I a bad girl? For that...
I am messed up right now because I am sure that this will end up badly. Let me just hope we won't even last that long.
It has been a week now and our relationship hasn't taken a step forward, except of course me kissing him.
The boy only just kissed me back and nothing more.
And I just don't know what he is waiting for, anyway let me wait patiently and see where life takes us. I hope I dont hurt him.

patrick p.ov

I have never been so happy throughout my life. My Mom approves my girl and she is just the one. I can feel it. The girl of my dreamsss! Now that I have kissed her I just don't know what to do next. I wish I just knew what to do in such situations.
Well I knew that I had the best thing coming in for me with this girl.

"Patrick!come here!" mom disturbed me in my daily routine of day dreaming about Maca. "Let's go for a drive, it's a Friday."

"Where are we going?"

"The park my boy"
I quickly rushed to the garden and stole some flowers. They really had a nice scent.

"Your girl must be really loved hey?" She smiled swirving her hands on the steering wheel.
I blushed and looked across the window.
The car pulled out by the park and I impatiently stepped out.
"Bye Mom." I said turning on my heels to the most shocking scene of my life. How could it be? Look at how attractive they are. She was kissing him passionately, more so than I've ever seen in a movie, with her legs wrapped around his waist. Her body is covered in his hands. They trade tongues while sucking. I, for one, was envious of Maca's affection for the same male student who had made fun of my name on the first day of school. "Ma.."

I became so frozen that I failed to notice the blossoms as they fell at my feet. They produced a loud noise that alerted everyone to my existence.I was unable to speak or breathe.

"Patrick! " Macarena squeezed my name out as she unentangled her legs and came over smiling towards us. Oh my mom had witnessed that to. How embarrassed I was at that particular moment.
I stared at her smiling as a tear rolled down her chick. I couldn't even talk . How could she do this to us.
I was lost.

I lost my temper and fled, leaving her in tears.I was in a different planet and was completely deaf to everything. The outlook was bleak.As I hurried down the street, I heard my mother calling out to me in the distance. My left side was hit with a headlight beam and a loud horn sound that impacted all over my body. I took to the air and crashed to the ground, hitting my head. I was physically numb.I was in anguish.I scowled up at the sky.As it was about to turn black, the navy blue was so intense. I felt pain. both mentally and physically.Although I had heard the expression "love hurts," I understood what it meant. Like my heart was racing.

Well I finally figured out love wasn't for me. I couldn't breathe. Everything went black and I blacked out!