chapter 22

𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐧

-

"INUI!!" Yuzuha yell as she ran her way to the garage where Inui is.

Inui flinched at the sudden call by Yuzuha. He looked at Yuzuha who was panting at the doorway because of the run she made.

"what is it?" He asked.

Yuzuha looked at him with her shocking face.

"SHE'S BACK!"

Inui's eyes slowly got widened as he realized what she was saying.

______

"I want to go to the arcade..." Alice requested to you.

"h-huh? why so sudden, Alice?" You asked.

Yuki looked at the both of you, he also seemed confused.

"I wanna play outside." she said

"aren't you having fun in here, Alice?" Yuki asked. "Do you wanna play woth us?" he added, he bend his knees to adjust his height.

"It's boring in here."

Your eyes widened when you heard what she said. How come this kid so realistic and straight forward?

"u-uhm.. you know, his right. Why don't we just play together? shall we?" You said, trying to convince her to just stay at home. Both of you might get in trouble if you let her go out without her parents permission, plus, you and Yuki are pretty famous. People might go and circle the both of you.

"But i wanna go!" She started yelling. Both of you flinched.

"H-hey now.." Yuki tried to calm her down. "we can just play here-"

"NO! I don't wanna play in here!"

The emotion you felt was mixed. Shock, tiredness, and frustration were all mixed.

"Alice.. we know you wanna go but-" your words were cut when Yuki sigh and stands up.

"Alright.. fine"

Your eyes went looked straight at him, you were confused. Is he letting her what she wants to do? Or is he mad?

"What are you saying?" You asked.

"Let's go." He replied.

Your eyes squint trying to understand what means.

"You're saying we should go?" You said. Alice suddenly formed a smile on her face. Is she excited hearing what Yuki said?

Yuki rubbed at the back of his nape. He tilted his head and close his eyes as he was trying to explain. "I guess we can.."

Alice's eyes sparkled, her smile went wide even more. You wanna argue with him at what his decision was but as soon as you saw Alice's smile, you thought you might disappoint her and maybe she'll get sad, or even worse.

You just sigh at the thought that you had no choice but to do it. Alice started jumping hearing about her getting to go outside.