chapter 1

𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

-

It all happen at that night.. the night when Toman and Tenjiku fought... someone died and someone hurt themselves so bad. You were with them when it all happened, you saw everything.. even Koko and Inui's fight..

It's already been a year ever since that happened but for you.. it still attached on your chest and mind.

"Hey, Koko. . ." you called.

"What?"

"Do you miss, Inui?"

His mood changed as you mentioned Inui. You sense anger and sadness as you look at his eyes before facing the night sky, you know it well why his like this.

"Shut the fck up, i don't." he replied not looking at you. You sigh before saying anything.

"Yeah, same. I miss him." You said, you knew he misses Inui more than you.

"I told you, i don't care. . ." he finally looked at you straight in the eyes as he said that. Both of you went on having an eye contact without even realizing. It took 10 seconds before the eye contact broke. Koko looked away and went back to stare at the sky. You both were hanging out in the night, you invited him first and he went for it.

You didn't say anything after that, it felt awkward but your used to it. You mesmerize the sky as you thought at the lovely sparkling stars.

"how pretty. . ." You muttered. He looked at you with eyes glowing.

"You're prettier. . ." he said, smirking. Your bubbly cheek went red.

"N-No way. . ." you replied awkwardly.

"Haha, don't take it seriously. " He chuckled as he said that.

You looked back at Koko as he went on staring the sky. You've been crushing on him for like already a year but that was the past, today's different. You don't know why but your feelings for Koko died, you already knew this from the start that you'll never get a chance on him. He's focus is just the gang and money, nothing else. If Inui was here, he'd care for him more than you do.

"im going home now, it's already 1 am." you said.

"i'll get you home." he offered.

"No thanks, i can ride by myself." you can drive a motorcycle so you don't need to worry.

"alright, see ya. ."

_________

Tomorrow. You visited a gang closes to you.

"Hey guys!" You called as you enter their hideout. There were boys and some of their girlfriends.

"Woah, is that you Y/n?" Mitsuya asked. You finally were infront them.

"Yeah, how you doing out here?" You asked them, smiling.

"Y/N!" A girl went hugged you so sudden that it made you almost tripped. "woah woah, calm down Hina. . ." you said pushing Hina slowly.

"It's been a while since you left the gang, Y/n. What was really the reason you left?" She asked, curiously.

Honestly, you were a Toman member back when you were in middle school but you decided to left and live a normal life. Your desire for living a happy life changed when you met your childhood friend again which is Kokonoi.

You started hanging out with Koko's gang and forgot about Toman since the day you met him again. Toman really didn't know that you were in Tenjiku's side this whole past year. You weren't an official member from the gang, you're just a girl hanging out with them like what Takemichi do before he became a toman member.

"Uhh. . you kno-" you were about to say something but someone interrupted your talking.

"Hey Draken, have you-" a boys words were also cut off when he saw you standing beside the other boys.

"Y/n?" He called.

Before you could say anything, you grinned and waved at him. "Hi, Inui . . ." you smiled seeing your childhood best friend.

"What are you doing here . .?" He asked, face were confused and shocked. "Im just here to visit you guys, it already felt like decades when i left this place." you replied.

"Its good seeing you here, Y/n!" Chifuyu said, slamming his arm around your neck."ah, your heavy Fuyu.." You whined but Chifuyu ignored that. "Lets go out sometimes, Yn-chan~!" He said to you. You're usually the type of person who wouldn't refuse something like this, even going out.. but this time, you'll refuse Chifuyu's invitation.

"Sorry, Fuyu. Im going out with Inui this time." You say. Inui who's just listening to all of your conversation was shocked.

"W-What?" Inui said.

"Let's date Inui!"

You said out loud, all the Toman members went shouting and cheering you out after that. Chifuyu suddenly felt disappointed but he respect you.

"Guess it isn't my luck this time. . ." Chifuyu said, pouting as he remove his arm away from you. You right then walk towards were Inui was standing.

"Come on, will you come with me. . ?"