chapter 13

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮

-

Your eyes widened hearing his question about you. What does he mean by it?

"w-what are you saying..?" You asked. He looked back at you. He looks so gloomy, his eyes were full of sorrow and sadness, still, the darkness is possessing him.

"are you still the Y/n i know?" He repeat his question but in another way. You're confused of what's his talking about. "What- what do you mean?"

"Do you still love me?"

right there, your heart skipped a beat. Your scared face turned into nothingness after you heard his question. Why is it so sudden for him to ask this to you? when you already lost your love for him?

He just went and stared at you as he waited for your answer. Right after that, both of you had an eye contact. You were ready to answer his question and you really really felt bad about answering him, because you knew he'd go crazy...

You slowly shook your head as an answer of no...

After Mikey saw what your answer was, he started chuckling.

"right.. you're not the same person i know.." he said between his laugh. He turned around and suddenly sat down on your bed as he was touching his head. He was smiling like a crazy person..

"Why am i even asking you this?" He asked to himself.

"I-i don't... no. I did love you, Mikey." You started.

"you say you love me then you dont! What's kind of bullshit is that?!" He yelled. You flinch, but even so, you still answered him. "Im supposed to be the one asking you those questions.." you said. "but.. i guess you really are not the same person i knew, Mikey."

He looked at you. He's eyes were wet as you look at them. You can see that he really does loved you, you felt bad about hurting him but what can you
do? Changes can change your love. Just like how Mikey changed.

"When the first time you laid your eyes on me.. i felt loved." you started. "But... it seems like i broke you heart.." Mikey just went listening at your words, he felt like he wanted to cry after holding back his tears for a long time.

You started walking towards him as your holding both of your hands. "I didn't notice it from the start.. and i tore you open.." You felt sadness and ache in your heart, same as what Mikey is feeling right now. "im sorry about that.. Mikey."

He started to stand up. "sorry for what?" he said, rubbing off the wet in his eyes.

You smiled as you looked down at the ground, that smile wasn't because of happiness, but because of the aching and heartbreaking feeling you felt.

"sorry... cause i can't believe someone would actually fall in love with me.."

you started crying after you said that. "sorry that i could be so blind." Mikey couldn't understand what you were saying so he decided to take a step and was about to leave.

"I didn't mean to leave you... and all the things we had.. behind." he stoped walking right as you said that. He looked back at you one more time as he realized what you were about to say..

"someone will love you" you turned around and tears where already in your cheek.

"but that someone isn't me.." you added. Mikey's tears finally fall off from his eyes and he couldn't hold it back in. He immediately rushed to go to your door to leave and slam it back right then. After Mikey left, your knees fall down to the ground and your started crying.

It was hard for you to tell what you actually feel about him, especially when he started to changed. It was very painful knowing you hurt his feelings in an instant. You felt like it was bound to happened.

After what happened, you seemed to can't stop crying, and the worst part was no one was there to help you. If only Kokonoi's here..

Some people say.. Even the strongest friendship can be ruined.

do you think Kokonoi's and your friendship are already ruined?