chapter 5

𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥

-

As you were just done changing clothes, you checked your phone. It has a lot of missed calls from Inui. You were shocked at how many it is.

"Why so many?"

Inui left some chat messages and you read it. It says..

- "𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"

- "𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞? 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"

- "𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰?"

- "𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.."

Inui's messages made you smiled, it's so sweet for him to worry about you. You replied him after that.

"𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐮𝐢, 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐍𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐤? 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 ^^" -

Without a minute, Inui replied right away.

- "𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.."

You just smiled at his reply and didn't take the time to reply again. After that, you right away went to your school.

~~~

At school. It was already lunch time when Inui called you, at the same time, you were at the cafeteria, eating your lunch.

"You better answer that, Y/n." one of your friends said to you as they noticed someone called you.

"hmm yeah." You said, standing up as you answer the call, you move away from you friends to have some privacy for the both Inui and you.

"Hi." You greeted first.

"are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, im at school right now, nothing much had happened here so no need to worry." -

"hmm yeah, i know.." - He said.

You went quiet after that, you saw a boy who's familiar to you across your classroom, you squint your eyes to confirm who was it.

"no way..." you mutter, Inui heard it of course. The guy you saw wave at you. He was smiling while waving his hand.

"surprised?" Inui said.

"Why the hell are you in my school??" You asked him, the boy you saw was actually Inui, giving you a visit. You ran right away trough his direction, still on call.

"nothing much the reason." He replied. You didn't answer him this time because you were already on your way to meet him in person, he was just right across your class room, standing under a big tree.

You finally approach him.
"How'd you get my school's location?" You asked as you were just standing infront of him. You can see he was happy seeing you because he was smiling ever since you saw him, his smile became wider when your finally talking with him in person.

"I asked Hina about it." He said, scratching the back of his nape. You, of course were confuse why his here so you asked a lot of questions.

"why are you here anyways? Don't you have a job to do like, homeworks, stuff, or fixing a bike with Draken?" Inui just replied with;

"I already had a permission to see you, and it's fine with him,"

Your thoughts went racing after that. Why would he want to see me at a time like this? maybe because he was worried and try to check up on you in person?

"if you're here to check up on me then im fine. Super duper fine, there's nothing to worry about, me and Koko alre-" As you explained things, Inui interrupted you.

"Im here because i wanna see you in person.."

Your poor heart started beating so fast, you don't know the reason why it's like this.

"What? But why would you want to see me?" You asked again, Inui seems to be annoyed by this. Why are you so dense?

"Because i just want to." He said, this is making you confused more.

"What's the reason? Why would you waste your time to see me?" As a girl who values time, you couldn't bare but to asked him that.

Inui just chuckled out his annoyed feeling on you. You went confused again of why he laughed.

"What's funny?"

"You're so funny and cute when you're mad." He said, grinning at you.

"who said im mad?" You said, you became annoyed of how he was acting. "Im not, y'know." He laughed again at your respond, he seemed to be enjoying teasing you.

"Would you just tell me why you're here?" You demanded, Inui stoped his laughter and faced you.

"im here to see your smile again. To see your pretty face.."

Your cheeks went in heat as he said that. You blushed so hard that you almost looked like a tomato.

He chuckled again and said "You're pretty dense, you know that?" You turned around, hoping he wouldn't see your red face. "But it's alright." He added to his words. Your heart was now beating so fast, at the same time, you felt embarrassed.

How could you be so dense, Y/n?!!

You inhaled and exhaled, trying to face him now.

"I-Is that.. really the reason?" You said, acting so tough but actually a softy inside. He nod cutely, your stomach felt a sudden butterflies whirling around.

"T-Then, im going back to my classroom now. I still need to do s-something" you turned your face around before walking away from him.

"alright, see you again, My friend." He said. You actually regretted of how you reacted to him, you could've had a long convo but it's too late. You turned to face him again but he was already leaving. Already walking away from you.

Your smile fade away. Why did you even do that?. You just sigh out of disbelief.