Chapter 12

Harry's POV————————————————————

" Wake up mate"
"Wake up"
"WAKE UP!!!!"
" Aguamenti"

I feel a splash of water on my face. Water? It's probably Ron. I sit up, rubbing my eyes, trying to get rid of my grogginess. I realize that my glasses weren't on my face. I remember falling asleep with them on.

I try to look around, looking for a night stand or a table of sorts. Then I start feeling around until my hands feel the familiar, cool metal of my glasses. I place them on my head to see that I was still on Percys bed. Percy was slowly stirring. We both were soaked and Leo was stifling a chuckle.

" what time is it" I ask

"6:45" Jason says, waking out of the bathroom.

"RON WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER. I WANTED TO GET TO BREAKFAST ON TIME FOR ONCE!!!" I yell and jump up, causing Percy to jerk up at the sudden movement.

" what's going on" Percy asks, clueless as ever.

" WE HAVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE BREAKFAST ENDS AND WE STILL NEED TO GET READY!"

" No... NO YOUR KIDDING RIGHT" Percy yells " I CALL SHOWER FIRST"

" too late sucker I'm already here" I say as I run into the bathroom and lock the door.

Percys POV—————————————————————

THE AUDACITY. WHY WASNT I WOKEN UP EARLIER. I WANTED TO SEE IF MOM(Aunt sally) BLUE COOKIES HAVE ARRIVED.  WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE. What's taking Harry so long. Looks like I'm going to be late to breakfast today. Oh speak of the devil. Finally I can take a shower.

Time skip brought to you by ronalds tardiness

Did they leave without me?. They better not have or else I will personally murder them.
I walk out of the bathroom to see ever single one of them waiting.
"Come on" Neville says sounding worried " Hermione is probably waiting for us downstairs. Any longer and well... we will be dead meat "

We all run downstairs airs to see Hermione tapping her foot, waiting impatiently.
" Finally, how long does it take to get ready. And you all complain that girls take to long to get ready."

" I suggest yiu hurry up, unless you don't want eat that is"