Chapter 3

"Okay so the prophecy clearly mentions the seven, Nico and thalia, so why aren't they here yet?" Percy asks

" Well dear Percy" Chiron begins " Hazel, Jason, and frank are back at camp Jupiter Leo, well we couldn't find him. He said he needed to go somewhere and then disappeared. Nico is in the underworld with his dad today and thalia is with the hunters. We were able to contact them all and they said they will get back here as soon as possible"

" Yes but Hecate says she thinks this prophecy has something to do with her pet world," Annabeth said

" Yes, the demigods mentioned will have to go to Hogwarts, a wizarding school to help out the boy who lived. I think you know him Perseus" hectare said.

: Um..Hectate it's Percy, Just Percy if you don't mind. Anyways what sort of name is Hogwarts" percy commented

" I don't know okay. But you have until the end of August to be ready. We will meet again on the first day of the 8th month. Farewell. " Hectate said before mysteriously disappearing into a puff of smoke

" Well Percy even though I hate to see you leave, Sally gonna kill me if you're not home before dinner. Come on, I'll call paul to come to pick you up"

" Wait, wise girl. You wanna come over for dinner? Percy asked. " im sure  My mom and paul wont mind"

Annabeth smiles and says " Sure, Come on"

—-----------------------------------------September 1st—-------------------------------------------------------------

The seven Nico and thalia walk into the big house to see Hectate waiting for them

"Good everyone is here," hectate says " Now I can tell you what your needed to do. By now Im sure all of you have atleast heard the prophecy once, but if need help recollecting here it is:

"Half-bloods from two worlds shall unite

in the world in which magic is liked

The seven, death and stom must face trials that they are unskilled in

The children of the gods shall find

The same home that

Many before them have acquired while

The dead come back to life

as the ones with the power to vanquish the dark lord reunite

This prophecy requires you to go a Wizarding school called Hogwarts. Hogwarts is in England so your gonna have to be transported there. Your method of transportation has already been taken care of so don't worry-"
" WAIT A MINUTE, WERE GOING TO ENGLAND" Leo yells

"Yes, Son of Hephaestus, England, now can I continue" Hectate looks around the silent room " Good. You are to help the boy who lived, Harry potter and his friends face a great evil. I would help them myself but im not allowed to meddle too much in the wizarding world, So im sending you all. Does That sound good?

" If I may lady hectate, this is the first we have heard about wizards, and since we are going to a school full of them, it is only natural to think about how we are going to fit in. There is also the fact that we are attending and since we have no prior knowledge of these wizards it is safe to say we wil not do very well in class" Thalia asked.

"  Yes, and I have a solution for that. Here: "

Hectate spread out her hand and a tray appeared in her hand with 9 vials, with each having a distinct colord liquid. Hectate passed the vials out while saying " You all will have to frink this pointion, it will give you some knowledge of the wizarding world so you dont end up embarrassing yourselves. You will know basic spells that can help you survive as well. If anyone asks where you came from, say your from a wizarding scholl in america called Chirons private magic academy, understood"

They all nod their heads.

"OKay bottoms up everyone"

They all hesatantly looked at each other before leo chuged it all down, with everyone else following suit. It didnt taste that bad. Just kind of bitter.

" Okay good, Im gonna have to warn you, you could experience some side affects, like a really bad headache. Part of your mission is to help the buy who lived and his allies. I trust you all have said your good byes" Hectate summons a golden trophy.

"This is a portkey. It will magically transport you to england now grab on make sure to watch your stomach, the first time is always rough"