Chapter 7

Annabeths POV
The doors opened with a loud  " bam". Everyone's heads turned to look at us. This room is huge. Like when I say huge I mean huge huge. There were four, long, grand looking tables. On each table there were tons of kids, raging from the 11 years olds that we were with, to 18 year olds. The ceiling was as high as the previous room but here you could see the night sky. The sky was moving bit by bit. There aren't anywords I can use to describe the beauty of this place. I wonder what kind of enchantment was used to make the felony appear like the sky. There was a podium where Professor McGonagal was Standing. Behind her there was a table where there were a few grownups sitting.
The tension in the room was unbearable. It felt like every single pair or eyes in this room was staring at us. I turned around to see Percy was just standing there shocked. Maybe shocked is not the right word. He looks like someone he thought was dead has come back to life or something. What are the chances of that happening. Nico was just looking around, whispering something to hazel and frank Piper and Jason just looked extremely serious/nervous. and Thalia and leo just kept looking back and forth at Eachother and the ceiling.  Should we say something or...
"ANNABETH!!!!!" A familiar voice yelled. I looked over in the direction of a table that had a ton of serious looking kids. A platinum blond was racing towards me. He was wearing a white shirt with a green and silver tie. He bounded into me, almost knocking me over. After a few seconds I realized who it was.
" D-d-Draco??" I whispered. I thought he had died during the Battle of Manhattan after we couldn't find him.
" Yes Annie it's me" he whispered back.
Tons of whispers started breaking out. Draco didn't seem concerned about that though.
" I thought you died" I said
" well clearly I didn't" Draco replied
" then what happened? Why didn't you come back to camp"I asked
" My father found out about me coming to camp"
" Oh that makes sense. Doesn't explain why your couldn't have sent us a message. The whole cabin was worried. We had a funeral for you and everything. Also what happened to Hermione. Is she here to???" I asked
" well I didn't have any drachmas and I didn't know if I could just send you a letter. Oh and Hermione is here too, and is that traumatized looking hot dude Percy?"
" way to blow my cover Draco" a girl with brown, curly hair said while clapping slowly. She was from a different table than Draco. When she got up, even more whispers started stirring.
" Mione??" I asked
" Yup it's me"
" what happened to your hair. Why the hell didn't you come back. I was worried sick. You all could have told me that you guys were staying here"I said
"Annabeth my  hair naturally went brown. I like it though, I mean who would want to look like Mr. Perfectionist here" Hermione said
" I am offended, my hair is wonderful" Draco said, while acting offended
" it makes you look more like a ferret" Hermione commented
" Shut it. I'll hex you"
" Guys, Guys, Guys stop fighting. Your making a scene" I said as I butted in. I have a feeling they would have continued if I hadn't stopped them.
" PERCY!!!"
——————————————————————————
Harry's POV ( finally)
Professor McGonagal was telling us that we were having transfer students from America. Just that second some dude pushes open the doors to the hall. The doors crash against the walls with a loud bang, so everyone's bound to notice their arrival. A group of 9 people entered. They seemed about my age, though the guy who opened the door looks crazily familiar. Jet black hair, and sea green eyes. He reminds me of my long lost brother. At That moment I felt a weird connection pop up. I could tell that he felt It too. Well here goes nothing. What's the worse that can happen.
(Quick A/N  italics mean that Percy and Harry are talking though their mind link
  "Hello???" I ask
The black haired guy faded into the mind space.
"Hey" he said " im Percy, and you"
" Harry" I replied " you seem very familiar like-"
" a long lost sibling. Yea your features are really similar to the last time I saw my twin." Percy said
... could he be
"Perseus?"