Hogwarts

Percys POV
I ran towards the wall, bracing for impact. Goodbye world. You know this is a pretty stupid way to die. Imagine just going splat. I closed my eyes as a neared the wall, but didn't feel anything as I slowed my run. I opened my eyes and saw a majestic train called the " Hogwarts Express". There was also a sign that said 9 3/4. You could see parents rushing  their kids  on the train while others were making sure their kids had everything. I felt  speechless. I just stood there for what felt like a good hour or two before Frank bumped into me. That's when I saw that everyone else had gotten though. I watched as they marveled over the station just like I probably did. We all just looked around, taking in the view.

Just then A loud whistle rang through the station. The train also started up. That's when we realized the train was about to leave. We ran towards the train, shoving parents as we ran.  Once we entered we saw a ton of compartments. We looked for two empty ones by each other since as there was no way that we all were fitting in one compartment.

The scenery was amazing, and everyone was way too exited to sit still. Almost the whole time we were chatting About something. Before we knew it, a castle came into view.

That's when we changed into our robes and headed back to our compartments.  I could see Annabeths eyes sparkling, thinking about the architecture in the castle . Then the train stopped.

We have arrived.

We got of the train to see that there are carriages. All the older students are entering the carriages while the youngest group stared at the castle in awe. We started wondering what to do. Then a huge man who spotted us. He waved at us and motioned is towards him. He was also yelling "first years FIRST YEARS. TO THE BOATS"

As we approached him he said "
Y'all must be the exchange students form America, right. Professor McGonagal was telling me all about you lot. Y'all are gonna be joining the 8th years. We usually only have 7 years but because of last year we are letting some people re-do their years. Yer coming with me in the boats. Only four a boat though. Don't wanna sink in the black lake do we" he said " Oh I forgot, I'm Hagrid. You best be getting on those boats. Don't wanna be late now do we"

We all just jumped into the nearest empty boat. It was me, Annabeth, Nico and Thalia in a boat. Then Piper, Jason, Leo, Hazel and frank in another. I know there are only supposed to be 4 people on a boat, but we can't leave poor frank alone with a bunch of 11 year olds.

As soon as the carriages left, Hagrid checked to see if all the first years were on a boat. Then we set sail. Along the way we all started picking on  Nico about his relationship. As we were sailing Hagrid started telling us about hogwarts, including the  giant squid that lived in the lake. I heard the squid say " A child of the sea. It has been a while since I've met one of you."
"Hey, I'm Percy, and you??"
" my names Jared. No one's ever asked me for my name before. I hope you have a great year, Percy"
"You too Jared" I replied
. I wonder Jared  welcomed Harry as well. I mean we are twins after all. And for our quest we do need to help him and his friends which means he is alive.
As we neared the school, I noticed it looked even more mysterious. You know, with all the schools I've been to, I never imagined that I would be going to school In an old castle. As we got to the shore Hagrid yelled " okay kids, time to get if the boats. Carefully now, don't wanna hurt yourselves after coming all this way."

He led us into a corriodor in front of a huge door. We waited there for about 15 minutes. We all stuck to the back to avoid any attention. Then suddenly  The door swung open. A tall, black-haired woman in emerald-green robes stood there. She had a very stern aura around her. I figured we shouldn't mess with her "The firs' years, Professor McGonagall," said Hagrid.
"Thank you, Hagrid. I will take them from here."
She led us inside. The entrance halls size was comparable to Olympus itself. The walls were made out of stone. The stone walls were lit with torches. The ceiling was so high you could barley see it. There was a marble staircase leading upstairs. I could hear wise girl pointing out various things out to me but I was too amazed to listed.
We followed the woman, whose name I found out is Professor McGonagal across the stone floor. She showed the first years into a small, empty chamber off the hall. We all squished into the chamber.
"Welcome to Hogwarts," said Professor McGonagall. "The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory, and spend free time in your house common room.
"The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rulebreaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup, a great honor. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours.
"The Sorting Ceremony will take place in a few minutes in front of the rest of the school. I suggest you all smarten yourselves up as much as you can while you are waiting."
"I shall return when we are ready for you," said Professor McGonagall. "Please wait quietly."

Everyone started to chatter excitedly, including me. Right then I heard some kid say we have to take a test or something to get our houses. That caused Annabeth to have a mental breakdown. She had read all the books we were given, but we don't have any experience with this kind of stuff. Honestly it sent all of us in a frenzy. Then Professor McGonagal came back out, to lead us in.
" exchange students, if you don't mind could you wait out here. We will call you after the first years are sorted so you don't have to watch the first years get sorted."
Standing outside we heard a lot of cheering. Then we Heard Professor McGonagal say " For the first time in Hogwarts History we are going to get exchange students. They are coming from America so I expect you to give them a Hogwarts welcome" I took that as a cue to come in, and pushed open the doors. Here goes nothing