≽≽≽ ≼≼≼

The first destination of the two was in their mall, Il Duce. There, Kai fitted some clothes that he will use for his surprise, with Sulli acting like his manager. She's the one who approves and disapproves every garment that Kai tried. They bought a lot of stuff too, from a snap back to his shoes. He asked Sulli if she wanted to buy anything as well, but the girl only shook her head no.

After their shopping, Kai started to feel hungry and they looked for a Chinese restaurant since Sulli blurted out earlier that she's craving for some sweet and sour pork.

This time, the two can't hide the awkwardness that they were feeling toward each other. They were careful not to act too sweet and one can notice that there was a sense of limit in their every action. Unlike their first date, where the two was comfortable with their staged skin ship; now, the only thing they doing to look like a real couple was to held hands, and even that seems awkward for both of them.

After their lunch, Kai grabbed Sulli's hands as they walked to their car. The girl thought that they were going home but she noticed that they were heading in an unfamiliar way.

"Where are we going?" She voiced out to Kai.

"To my studio." He answered briefly and grinned at her.

A few minutes more and they finally reached the said studio. It was located on a second floor of a two-story building. The first floor is a popular coffee shop that belongs to the secretary of the student council, Kim Minseok. Despite being only a student, Minseok was already running his own café and have branched out to two more popular locations in Seoul.

But Sulli who only noticed the coffee shop thought that it was the one that Kai was talking about. She cocked her head to one side while looking at the peaceful café. "This doesn't look like a studio to me."

Kai can only roll his eyes. "Pabuya! My studio is on the second floor."

"OH? Ooh..." She looked up and that was when she realized that it was a two-story building. There's the studio. They entered the establishment and took the stairs towards the next floor. When they arrived at the door of his studio, Kai punched in the password and let Sulli inside before he went in as well.

The studio was humungous since it has the same floor size as the coffee shop below. When the lights turned on, Sulli realized that it was a dance studio, and saw her reflection in every section of the mirrored walls. In the far right corner of the room, there were big black couches and a coffee table and near it was an enclosed room. Sulli thought that it must be the washroom or changing room. On the other side is where the big speakers and music players were planted and all the equipment that she can only name so far. Over-all, it was a plain but manly kind of studio and Sulli quickly noticed the comforting scent of Kai in there. It didn't smell like sweat or anything, it actually smells like orange and mint leaves.

"You know, you're the first girl that I brought here." Kai told her as she walked to the center of the studio and stared at her reflection in the mirror. "Woo Ri didn't even know that I have one." He continued.

"Really?" Sulli didn't turn to face him but she looked at his reflection in the mirror, the reflection smirked at her. "Should I be honored?"

"Very honored. I bet even my dad doesn't know about this as well."

"I didn't know you can dance."

Kai nodded. "Yeah, I don't really want people to know. Only Luhan and Baekhyun are aware that I can dance."

"But why?" She asked, curious. This time she turned to her side to really look at Kai.

"It was kind of embarrassing for me, you know." He unconsciously touched the nape of his neck, flustered. "Real men... don't dance."