Author's Note:

Readers, thank you for the continuous support, reads, votes and follows

Readers, thank you for the continuous support, reads, votes and follows. I truly appreciate you. Also, a huge thanks to the readers who constantly recommend the series to other readers on Wattpad, to the ones who share their love for the series on social media, creating beautiful aesthetics and imaginative TikTok videos. I might be a nightmare for engagement, even though I try, but that doesn't mean anything you do for me goes unnoticed. I am incredibly grateful and forever appreciative of all the love you provide. It is your support that drives me forward.

Atonement is book four in The London Crime King series.

Beauts, I typed to be continued at 279,063 words. So, if I take longer than other writers to update, remember TLCK books are almost double (In Atonement's case triple) the size of average books. I pour my heart and soul into these books because I believe in their story so much.

Thank you for being patient with me.

Re-reads, It must be so frustrating, rereading the series. You were on Vincent. You have read the books numerous times before, yet I still see your comments in the rewrites. Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for the unfaltering dedication.

I always said I had the best readers on Wattpad. ❤️

A special thanks to VincentsApple AlexaWarren1 Bradleys_Toothpick

Bhav, you have edited this series so many times. I don't know how you cope with me. It's a tiring task, but it's never too much for you. You are always there when I need you and forever in the background, helping me perfect these books and the exasperating characters we have fallen in love with.

Thank you for being my friend. ❤️

Mrs Warren, you are quite literally the backbone of this series. You created a timesheet to ensure I avoided as many inconsistencies as possible. Hell, thanks to you, these characters have born days, lol. You tolerate my messy notes (compared to your nice posh boxes), my endless back and forth with storylines and keep me grounded when the stress becomes too overwhelming.

Thank you for being my rock. ❤️

Toothpick, you are a writer (check out The Mafia series for dark, BDSM, erotic romance thrills), yet you spend more time promoting TLCK than you do for your own books. You make the funniest memes, send the hottest reels of men and make me laugh to the point of tears. You are one in a million.

Thank you for being my sister from another mister. ❤️

I love all of you.

Lindsey M. 🖤