𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥

Start from the beginning

"Father, I truly love her. Give her a chance." Draco pleaded with his father. "She had a rough childhood, her parents abandoned her when she was a baby, she was raised with abusive foster parents. Do you think she had any guidance or motherly love throughout her life? She watched what her foster parents did and she followed what they did."

"Draco..." Narcissa spoke but Draco cut her off.

"Please listen to me, all I'm asking is for you two to give her a chance," Draco said while his parents looked at one another.

"You truly love her?" Narcissa asked with a smile, she could see it in her son's eyes. He was in love.

"I do." He replied with a small smile on his face as he began to rant about what he loves about you which annoyed Lucius.

"We get it, son, you love the girl." He rolled his eyes while Draco furrowed his eyebrows.

"She has a name." He crossed his arms.

"Ok, you love Y/N," Lucius repeated. Draco nodded, unbiased to them you had heard everything. You came back when Draco began to talk about your life, it warmed your heart to see Draco trying to convince his parents. You saw Narcissa looking at you and gave you a warm smile.

"Well, I accept your relationship. Yes, I know what she has done but if she makes you happy then I approve of your relationship." Narcissa smiled and hugged Draco then she looked at you. "You're a part of the family now."

You hugged Narcissa when you felt that motherly love that you had never gotten in your entire life

"So your ok with us dating?" Narcissa nodded with a smile.

"If you make my son happy then you are the right girl for him." You blushed. "Wait until I show you Draco's baby photos."

You giggled while Draco groaned, his face turning red.

"We need to schedule a lunch date." You grinned as Narcissa nodded happily.

"Draco was always a fussy baby, always wanted attention." You looked at Draco with a small smirk while Draco's cheeks turned pink. "When he was about a year old he mistaken Lucius and called him mama."

You and Draco burst out into laughter while Lucius grumbled angrily and looked away.

"I can see that," you smirked. They talked for a while until Lucius and Narcissa bid their goodbyes. You and Draco were chatting with each other in the kitchen. "Your mother is really lovely."

"She is." Draco smiled. "I know she loved you, my mother always wanted a daughter but before she had me she suffered multiple miscarriages."

"Your mother is a strong woman," you said. Draco walked closer to you.

"You are so perfect." He praised. You wrapped your arms around his neck.

"You are beautiful and I can say that you're mine." He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him and he pecked your lips. "You know what I miss."

"What?"

"This." With that, he lifted you, and you wrapped your legs around his waist as the two resumed kissing. Draco carried you to your bedroom, they missed doing this and they both wanted this. Draco laid you on your bed and climbed on top of you.

"Draco." Your hands slid under his shirt, feeling his muscles as Draco began to leave open mouth kisses down your jawline.

"Tonight is about you." He spoke as he lifted your shirt over your head. "Tonight I'm gonna show you all my love." He proceeded to unhook your bra before pulling a nipple into his mouth, sucking it, licking it, biting until it was red by his actions he proceeded to do the same to the other. Your breasts were covered with hickies and his saliva. Draco blew cool air against the wet skin, smiling to himself when he saw you shudder.

He heard each of your cries of pleasure as his hands reached down to your skirt. You lifted your hips allowing him to pull down your skirt, he also removed your underwear. He lowered his head as his mouth came to contact with your clit. His tongue ran up and down between your folds as you gripped onto the sheets.

"Fuck, Draco." You moaned out as you watched Draco between your legs. Draco continued with his actions as he entered two fingers inside you, curling them at the right spot making you whimper at the pleasure you were experiencing. "I'm so close"

Draco stopped what he was doing causing you to whine at the sudden loss of his mouth and fingers. Draco got on his knees and removed his shirt.

"If you're gonna cum, you're gonna cum on my dick." He said before kissing your lips once more. Their bodies were pressed together feeling the heat of their bodies. Draco unzipped his pants before taking them off and his boxers, he pumped his dick a few times before pushing inside your entrance.

Both of them moaned at the sudden pleasure. Draco began to move his hips as he found a steady pace, his mouth worshipped every part of your body as Draco's thrusts soon became faster and harder.

You let out a whimper when the tip of his dick hit your g-spot, you scratched his back causing him to groan out in pleasure. The room smelled like sex, their moans and groans filled the room. Your eyes scanned his face and admired how beautiful he is.

The way his eyes were filled with lust, the way his eyebrows were furrowed as he continue to pound into you, his hair sticking to his forehead, covered by sweat. His plumped lips were parted, occasional moans and pants escaping from the blonde's lips. He was perfect.

He was close. You felt him twitch inside of you as he snapped his hips harder, a cry escaped your mouth as your orgasm rippled through you, your walls clenched around him.

Draco lowered his head on your shoulder as a cry escaped from his lips, he bit on your shoulder as his cum filled inside of you filling you up to the brim. They were both panting, trying to catch their breaths.

Draco pulled out and laid beside you, his arms wrapped around your waist pulling you closer to his chest as the two drifted off to sleep.

꧁♡︎꧂

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter, I have finals in two weeks so I'm not gonna write frequently but I'll still try to update when I can.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!