"I'm serious, Lisa. He's the one who was holding the gun and it was pointing over us"

"Us?"

"Yeah. I was with the girl that I bumped into"

"What was she doing there?"

"She was....my lover"

"WHAT?!"

"Can you stop yelling?"

"Sorry. Wait...so you are telling me that there were two of you there and the girl...she's your lover? But how? Since when? So you know each other?"

"Lisa, I don't know her. I have no idea who she is."

"First I just heard them arguing then suddenly I heard a gunshot then when I saw them inside this one room....my other self got already shot and...the girl was crying so hard while holding my other self...they look like they were so in love with each other"

"It's your other self so it's still you....so you are in love with this girl?"

"Lisa I already told you I don't know who is this girl. I don't know how she became my lover."

"You know what, this is so confusing but at the same time, it's so interesting, Chu. How about your Dad?"

"He was just standing there. He looked shocked and I think...the reason was...the shot was meant for the girl and not for my other self"

"How sure are you?"

"I heard the girl...she told to my other self that she should've not done that so I assumed that...my other self saved the girl from getting shot by my Dad"

"Wait..." Lisa was trying to process everything.

"Okay. So you told me that they were arguing before the gunshot?"

Jisoo nodded.

"And she was your lover and you were in love and...your father is homophobic so what if....that was the reason why he did that? He was against with you and that girl being together but you didn't listen to him so that's what he did"

"Lisa it was not me. I mean she looks like me but... it's impossible, right? And I don't fucking know who's that girl is and most especially....can my Dad do that?"

"Well, if you think about it, it was just a dream and maybe it was just nothing."

"But why did I feel like....there was a connection between me and that girl? And you know what, I felt their pain, it was hurting me too and I don't even know why"

"Did you hear something else? I mean you heard the girl was talking, right?"

There was a long pause.

"Lisa....what if..."

"What? What is it? Tell me"

"Can you calm down?"

"Okay, sorry. So what is it?"

"Before my other self died, the girl said that she will find me in their next lives, I mean my other self ....and she'll make sure that they will still be together."

"What?"

"They promise to each other that they will still be together in their next lives. Lisa, what if..."

"That's your past life?"

Jisoo nodded.

"It hurts my head thinking about it, Chu."

"I don't want to think about it too but... It's all over on my mind since last week."

Then Jisoo remembered something.
"Oh my God!"