When Qian Guanzi noticed that it was Song Qinghan coming and opening the door, he tried to look inside for searching, asking, “Isn’t Brother Dahu home? Did he go to the mountain?”

Song Qinghan smiled and nodded, explaining, “He went to the town for a business!”

Ming You patted himself on the thigh, saying, “Oh yes, is he heading to sell the stuffs you gave me yesterday? Those are kind of treasure. My husband love the fruit tea so much and he asked me to come over and buy more. Qinghan, will you sell more for me? I got money here!”

After saying that, he thought Song Qinghan would never accept the money from him, so he took out his purse and waved it in front of Song Qinghan in advance, aiming to show that he got adequate money for purchasing.

Since Song Qinghan knew about the past and the closed tie between him and Wu Dahu, he naturally wouldn’t refuse the money for paying back the favour yesterday. He nodded with a smile, saying, “Alright, come inside and have a sit. I’ll get you another bag of fruits.”

Qian Baozi hesitated for a moment. What he worried was that if he went inside, it probably would ruin Song Qinghan’s reputation. But another concern came to his mind that Song Qinghan probably wasn’t able to carry such a bag of fruits. In the thought that he could enter the room in a short time and nothing would happen, he pulled up his legs and was about to enter the yard, saying,  “I’ll go get it. Just tell me where the fruits are placed!”

Song Qinghan didn’t think too much and pointed to the kitchen, answering, “It’s in a corner of the kitchen. You’ll see a big bag there.”

Since there existed not that much stuffs in their house, Qian Baozi found the bag of the fruits with just a glance. He carried it on his shoulder and realized that it wasn’t as heavy as he imagined. He opened the bag and asked, “Qinghan, how much for this total bag? Just tell me the true price, and be a fair businessman. Don’t even cut the price for me!”

Song Qinghan paused for a moment, saying, “I sold one bag for Doctor Luo in the Huichun Shop for ten silver coins, if you want them, I will charge you for five silver coins. How do you think?”

For one reason why he didn’t charge him in accordance to the request of Doctor Luo, he knew that Doctor Luo was causally purchasing the fruit for a medical function trial, so when he came back for another purchase, it wouldn’t be the same price. For another, the family of Qian Baozi was his nearby neighbor,

Beyond Song Qinghan’s expectation, Qian Baozi took out one ingot and some silver fragments directly and put them on the chair, saying with a smile, “Qinghan, don’t worry about the financial situation of mine. What Doctor Luo was willing to purchase must be something valuable.”

Song Qinghan didn’t expect that the man in front would be so nice treating others. He smiled and nodded, saying, “That’s for sure. As long as you want it and we get, we will definitely serve you as the priority.”

Hearing that, Qian Baozi couldn’t help but smile with his two eyes full of joys. As he was about to wave his hand and say goodbye, a harsh voice came from the door all of a sudden.

“Who the heck are you? What do you want from Han?”

Song Qinghan got his face sullen since he noticed that it was Lin Dafu showing up again without any invitation. He frowned while saying, “What now? Why are you coming again? Didn’t you promise that you wouldn’t come anymore?”

Lin Dafu suddenly turned around and spoke to the door side, “Come in.”

After that, a man in a red mantle featuring a good-looking yet cold face walked in slowly, with his face full of depression and grievance.