Chapter 40 ~ Bad timing

Začať od začiatku

"And yet, I don't really give a fuck about the outcome." 

I snapped my head up, staring into her eyes and trying to see her thoughts. "What does that mean?"

She bit her lip and I was reminded of the nagging feeling pulsing through my groin. 

"It means I want you, consequences be damned."

Fuck, if I had any self control before, it just flew out the window.

I snaked my hand around the back of her neck, pulling her face to mine and claiming her lips. She shuddered against me, I almost came right there.

She wasted no time, manoeuvring to climb over me so her legs were on either side of my lap straddling me.

Her hand reached down, ripping the pillow from my lap and throwing it somewhere in the room.

I groaned as she lowered herself down against me and sank her teeth into my bottom lip. I had almost forgotten about my already hard dick when she pushed herself against me again and froze, feeling me.

I pulled back, not really knowing what to expect.

Her lips curled into a smirk and she rolled her hips, making me moan.

My eyes went wide as her eyebrows rose in amusement.

She placed both her hands on my chest and shoved, making me lie back down on the bed with my head against the pillows.

Delight danced across her features as she rolled her hips once more and watched my eyes roll back into my head while I tried to contain the pornographic noises that threatened to leave my mouth.

"Someones a little needy, aren't you?"

The pulse downstairs quickened and I had to restrain myself from reaching down to palm myself through the fabric of my pants.

I was needy, I needed her right now.

Raven leaned down, running her tongue from the corner of my jaw to my ear. "I think I could make you come in your pants if I tried. Am I right?"

I hummed, not agreeing or disagreeing.

"I'll take that as a challenge Riddle." With that she lent down, sliding her tongue in my mouth and snaking her hand down my chest to the band of my pants.

I groaned into her mouth and flicked my tongue against hers. She was warm against me and still tasted like fire whiskey from last night.

She pulled away suddenly, attaching her lips to my jaw, and then my neck, traveling down until she reached a spot that spread goosebumps over my whole body.

Her teeth grazed the spot and my heavy breathing turned into panting.

Her hand that had been playing with the band of my pants brushed against the my bulge and she applied pressure, making me moan again.

I felt her smile against my neck.

It was starting to hurt, how badly I needed to come. I don't think I had ever been this desperate before.

My hand would never be as good as this. The thought made me bite back a smile.

Ravens hand brushed me again through my pants. She hadn't gone further than the underside of my waistband.

I nearly whined as her hand disappeared and she sat up. There was clear amusement on her face watching me struggle.

"Please..." My pleads made her grin even wider and she lifted her hips before grinding against me again.