Once ready, she sat in her designated chair, and Aurélie began to work. First by taking off (y/n)'s previous makeup.

Then, step by step, she applied layers of makeup to make (y/n) look fresh faced. Which seemed like an oxymoron.

Luckily, Aurélie and (y/n) got along well enough, they chatted on and off as she patted and brushed and tweaked (y/n)'s face.

Once satisfied with the results, Aurélie misted (y/n) with a finishing spray. She always loved that part.

"Would you like to see?" Aurélie turned (y/n)'s chair to face the mirror behind her. (y/n) admired her own features. The makeup was incredibly subtle, but mainly (y/n) noticed how dewy her skin looked.

"Merci,  Aurélie."

(y/n) could see Aurélie in the mirror behind her stare at her work. Though, (y/n) felt as though she lingered a while. But Aurélie snapped back into it.

"Pardon. You are very beautiful, non? People must stop and stare all the time. Now, let us take you to... how do you say ' l'armoire' ? "

"Wardrobe" she answered.

(y/n) was subsequently taken to wardrobe, where they adorned her with Lacoste's latest line of athletic wear.

All of the outfits were sectioned off by in racks coloured pairs. Red and black. blue and green, and finally, the pink and yellow rack was wheeled over to (y/n) by some fashion assistants.

The first outfit she was given was a peach pollo dress

The first outfit she was given was a peach pollo dress. (y/n) recognized the brand indicators of Lacoste. Specifically, the signature crocodile on the left breast.

The dress hung on (y/n), it did not show any of her figure underneath. She gazed at herself in a full length mirror provided. Several people pulled at her dress and the garments underneath. All analyzing her and the outfit.

They gave her a watch of the same shade and continued to tweak. They discussed belts, sweaters. necklaces. Some talked about her hair. Others talked about her nails.

(y/n) continued in her blank gaze to the mirror, she admired herself once more.

The colour made her skin look brighter, and brought out a warm undertone in it. Her hair and eyes were also complimented by the shade.

However, (y/n)'s day dreaming was interrupted when the gentle indicator of the elevator chimed once more, and a loud mouthed individual barged into the space.