Please tell me that you're real

'Cause I'm not sure if I made you up

'Cause you're like a princess

Who chose to leave once time is up

Baby hold my hand and take me wherever you want

I'll go with you, and I don't care at wherever you chose to land

The tune started going faster again, like the feeling of someone in a hurry, and Wyndell wanted to look away. Because when Riley started singing that part, she knew already, she knew the reason kung bakit hindi niya alam 'yung kanta. His eyes says it all. His gaze seemed like its engulfing her. The man was smiling as he looked at her while he sang the song.

Baby hold my hand

Let us go and dance

To the beat of our hearts

The tune of our hums

Come with me

And let us go and see

What this fairytale

Is ought to be, mhm

Wyndell giggled when Riley hummed at the end like a kid while smiling at her from ear to ear. Damn, this man knows how to be cute.

She titled her head at him when he suddenly stopped playing at magtatanong pa sana siya kung bakit nang sabihin na ni Riley kung bakit ito tumigil.

"I didn't finished making the song. Feeling ko kapag tinapos ko, it would be the end. Good things shouldn't end, don't you think so? Fairytales shouldn't end." Riley stated at napatango-tango naman siya and she giggled at the thought that he ended the song with that cute hum.

"That's true. Pero its somehow a pity. Bitin kasi." Aniya at tinawanan naman siya ni Riley then the man started playing another song.

This time, it has a sad melody. And Wyndell couldn't help but to close her eyes. It sounded painful. That slow, almost monotonous melody of the song. She didn't spoke, she just continued to listen to it. Pero napamulat siya nang magsalita si Riley habang tumutugtog ito.

"My sister likes music. She would often urge me to come with her and play with her lalo na noong bata pa siya at hindi pa siya ganoon karunong na tumugtog. We both learned musical instruments when we were young and she dreamt to become a singer and a song writer. This is actually the first time that I touched a musical instrument after we lost her. I didn't want to touch this thing, pero I felt like I should sing that song to you. I made it with you in mind, so you should hear it. Hindi ba?" Pagkwekwento nito and Wyndell just listened to him talk. 

She didn't know what to say. She's not good with words. Hindi siya magaling makipag-communicate. And she knows that. She's the complete opposite of her sister. Her sister would be rational anytime. She would be calm and collected, at kahit pa galit ito, pipilitin pa rin nitong maging kalmado. 

But as for Wyndell, she's emotionally-driven. She's impulsive. If she's mad, she's just mad. If she's happy, then she's happy. She acts based on her emotions, kaya wala siyang masyadong kaibigan maliban kina Ivienne na matagal na siyang nakakasama kaya nasanay na ang mga ito sa ugali niya.

If someone needs emotional support, she's not what that person needs. That person probably needs someone like her sister. Hindi niya alam kung paano iyon ginagawa ng kapatid niya, and she wants to be like her, pero hindi niya magawa. She had been trying to become like her sister all her life, that she just chose to give it up in the end. Dahil kahit anong gawin niya, she would never be a rational person.

And that's why she chose to stay quiet. Dahil baka may masabi pa siyang mali kapag nag-react siya. 

"I was singing that song in my head for the past few days. Its a melody that I wouldn't usually hum. Fun stuffs aren't for me, you see. Although I try to be fun, pero, if I look at myself, I don't think it fits me." Riley added at tumikhim ito bago ito tumigil na tumugtog.

"Damn, what am I even saying? Kahit naman sabihin ko, hindi mo maiintindihan." Anito at tumayo tapos ay naglakad ito at tumigil sa harapan niya.

The man then raised his hand, tapos ay inayos nito ang ilang hibla ng buhok na nasa mukha niya at inipit iyon sa likod ng tenga niya.

"Pwede bang truce muna tayo ngayon? Can you forget that I kidnapped you ngayong gabi? I want to kiss you." Riley asked at itinuon nito ang magkabilang kamay nito sa gilid ng piano, making her trapped and Wyndell's eyes grew big because of what he said, pero bago pa siya makapagsalita ay hinalikan na siya ni Riley.

Wyndell didn't know what to do. Hindi niya alam kung itutulak niya ba palayo ang binata, but when Riley held her hand at ipinatong nito ang kamay niya sa balikat nito, her other hand automatically moved as both of her arms snaked around the man's nape like they had a mind of their own.

She didn't know what to do. She's getting drunk in this man's kisses that her body's trying to copy the way that he's kissing her. Her head is already clouded with this man's lips and how he sweetly kisses her right now.

A moan was trapped in her throat when Riley's hand grabbed her nape as the man deepened the kiss that they were sharing. It was like she's hearing a melody while their lips moved in harmony. He's leading the kiss well, like an expert, that Wyndell feels like she's getting dizzy because of it.

At nang humiwalay si Riley sa halik na pinagsasaluhan nila, ipinatong nito ang noo nito sa noo niya. Wyndell was panting and she can see Riley's eyes, staring at her lips. 

"Fuck, I should stop here. Baka magalit ka na naman kapag tinuloy ko pa 'to." Riley's natural voice sounded like music to Wyndell's ears. 

He knows how to seduce a woman and he's doing it effortlessly with just a plain kiss and his voice.

"As much as I want to do more, I don't think you'll like that, my lady. I don't want to anger you, and thank you for not getting mad." The man stated with a chuckle then he placed a peck on her lips bago ito tumayo ng maayos sa harapan niya.

Wyndell just blinked at the man in front of her. She didn't know what to say. 

Did.. Did I just kissed him back?

Kumunot ang noo ni Wyndell and her eyes couldn't focus on one subject. She would look at Riley, then she would glance away at the next second, and it made Riley chuckle.

"Halika na. Bumalik na tayo doon sa hall bago pa ako makagawa ng bagay na ikakagalit mo na naman." Natatawang sambit nito at lumapat ang magkabilang kamay nito sa balakang niya at walang kahirap-hirap siya nitong ibinaba mula sa pagkakaupo niya sa piano.

"Don't get mad at me, m'kay?" Riley stated as the man stood on her side then she felt him holding the side of her head as a soft kiss landed on the side near Riley's face and Wyndell answered, without even realizing it.

"Okay."