Chapter 4

"Hello people! Wazzup!" Riley greeted his friends with a loud voice as soon as they entered the club. Kaagad namang napalingon sa kanila ni Quint ang mga kaibigan nila nang marinig ng mga ito ang boses niya.

"Oh, nandito na pala ang mga taya natin eh!" Dark said with a light chuckle at kaagad namang nakipagfistbump si Riley kina Dark, Connor, Stanley at Sjhon, then he watched as Quint tapped their friends' shoulders.

"Bakit bigla ata kayong sumasabay sa trip ni Riley?" Riley smiled smugly as he glanced at Quint when his friend asked the question.

"Kapag daw hindi namin siya pinagtripan libre mo daw lahat pre. Syempre, gusto namin 'yung libre." Sjhon answered and Riley didn't want to listen to their talk kaya palihim siyang umalis at dumeretso sa counter ng club.

"On the rocks." Riley stated as he waited for his drink and when it arrived, he one shot the glass as he asked for another shot.

Riley drank shot after shot at nang nararamdaman niyang nag-iinit na ang katawan niya dahil sa alak, he grinned as he walked towards the dance floor. He danced like a weirdo and he was surprised when someone suddenly held his waist kaya napalingon siya. He then saw a woman dancing with her cheeks flushed.

"Hey handsome, wanna dance with me?" The woman asked and Riley laughed when he saw how she tried so hard to seduce him.

Kulang na lang ay maghubad ng pang-itaas ang babae but he didn't want to be an asshole in public kaya hinawakan niya ang kamay nitong nasa bewang niya then he raised it to help her dance a simple turn.

"Well, I'm sorry to refuse your offer, my lady. My woman would gut me alive if she sees me with another woman." He stated as he tried to indirectly refuse her offer and the woman giggled.

"Is she here? Wala naman ata siya rito. One dance wouldn't hurt." Sambit ng babae at ipinulupot nito ang braso nito sa leeg niya. "You're so handsome. I like you." Riley just laughed as he expertly removed the woman's hands.

"Sorry. I don't do cheating." He stated with a smile tapos ay tumalikod na siya at nagsimulang maglakad patungo sa mga kaibigan niya.

Even if he wanted to enjoy himself in the dancefloor, ayaw naman niyang bigla siyang makapanapak ng makulit na babae kapag nainis siya.

But as he walked towards their table, his eyes landed on a woman that's chugging a glass of beer like a pro. She seemed to be sitting alone, and his eyes couldn't leave that woman's face.

She looks exactly like the woman that he is looking for. And he was about to talk to her when he noticed that she's not her. She isn't that girl. 

Riley felt curious. His eyebrows furrowed as he squinted his eyes. How can they look that alike? Is this girl her relative or something? 

I should look into this.

Riley thought to himself as he sat on a free seat in their table. But just as he sat down, napalingon siyang muli sa babae nang marinig niya ang malakas na boses na nagmumula sa direksyon nito.

"What?" Mataray na tanong nito sa lalaking nakahawak sa balikat nito, and when Riley heard her voice, he was sure that they're different people.

"You alone miss? Wanna have some fun with me?" Nangalumbaba si Riley as he continued to listen and watch kung anong sunod na mangyayari. He's willing to help her if she ever needs help, but he would only watch for now.

"Nope. Not interested. Get lost." A huge grin formed on his face as he heard her answer. Mataray ang pagkakasagot nito sa lalaking nagyayakag dito kaya hindi niya maiwasang mapatawa.