Chapter 5

Wyndell was busy reading a patient's chart when someone knocked on the door of her office kaya naman nag-angat siya ng tingin. When the door opened, she saw Peter and another man, who looked familiar.

Then loads of images about the man who kept on camping inside her head for the past two years entered her mind. Tanda niya ang lalaki, because she cannot help but to wonder kung ayos na ba ito or is he still busy drowning in his thoughts.

Wyndell was about to greet that man when he suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

"What the heck?" She asked in a surprised voice but the man didn't listened to her and he just continued to drag her out.

Wyndell tried to pull her hand back, pero hindi niya maagaw sa lalaki ang kamay niya. 

What the hell is wrong with this person?!

She got so pissed that she kicked the back of his leg and the man groaned. "Fuck. Bakit ka ba naninipa?" Tanong nito sa kaniya at humarap ito, and Wyndell can see his deep emerald eyes once again, up close. 

Nakakunot ang noo ng lalaki at parang bata itong nagmamaktol habang nakatingin sa kaniya, and she wanted to laugh because he looked really cute but she stopped herself from doing so, dahil naiinis pa rin siya sa ginawa nito. He just dragged her out of her office! 

"Who the hell are you?! And why are you dragging me like we know each other?!" Nanggigigil na tanong niya rito at bumuntong hininga naman ang lalaki.

"Damn. We need to hurry. Ayaw kong maiwan dahil nagmamadali si Vaughnn. Fuck. Magalit ka na lang, mamaya na tayo mag-usap. Susuyuin na lang kita." Wyndell screamed at the top of her lungs when the man suddenly placed her on his shoulder like a sack of rice.

She can smell his manly scent and she can definitely see his broad back. Wyndell bit her lips when she reminded herself that this man is a psychopath for doing this to her kaya she should not be seduced by this bastard.

Naiinis na pinagsusuntok niya ang likod ng lalaki as she tried to wriggle her way off of his shoulder. "Fuck! Let me go! Put me down! You bastard! Put me down!" She didn't care about the people inside the hospital, looking at them.

She's being kidnapped and no one is even trying to help her! 

"Still!" Wyndell stilled in her place nang bigla siya nitong iupo sa motor and she was met with a pair of serious eyes. 

She was surprised when she heard him speak with a serious tone, and the look on his face made him seem like a different person. He seemed so different from how she remembered him. The man that she remembers is like an innocent boy, but this guy in front of her right now, seemed more like a veteran warrior.

Wyndell blinked when the man made her wear a helmet. Her mind is in a turmoil as she tried to process what's happening. Napabalik lang siya sa huwisyo ng hawakan ng lalaki nag magkabilang kamay niya at iniyakap nito iyon sa bewang niya.

She was about to let go when the man suddenly drove the motorcycle like he's on a fucking race kaya imbes na bumitaw siya sa pagkakakapit niya rito, napahigpit ang pagkakayakap niya sa lalaki.

Oh my God! I don't want to fucking die!!!

"Slow the fuck down! Ahhh!" She screamed as she tightly closed her eyes when she saw that they were about to hit a car pero lumipas ang ilang segundo at walang nangyari.

Wyndell tried to slowly open her eyes and she could see as to how the man expertly maneuvered the vehicle. Para itong nakikipaglaro sa mga sasakyang kasabay nila sa daan at para naman siyang aatikihin sa puso dahil sa ginagawa nito.