"You're my date today, right?" Tanong niya at naglahad ng kamay. Inirapan naman siya ni Wyndell bago nito tinanggap ang kamay niya.

"May choice ba ako?" She sarcastically asked and it made him chuckle.

"Meron naman. You can say no, ibabalik pa rin naman kita sa hospital kahit tumanggi ka. I'll keep my word." Aniya at siya na ang nag-angkla ng kamay ng dalaga sa braso niya.

"Whatever, basta huwag mo akong bwisitin kung ayaw mong mawalan ng partner." Sambit nito kaya naiiling na napatawa na lang siya.

"Come with me." Aniya at naglakad at sumabay naman sa paglalakad niya si Wyndell.

"Saan tayo pupunta? Bakit palabas 'to ng hall?" She asked at nang makalabas sila ng hall ay lumingon siya sa dalaga.

"May gusto lang ako iparinig sa'yo." He vaguely answered as he opened one of the rooms and there was a very elegant piano sitting at one side of the room.

Tumaas ang sulok ng labi ni Riley at naglakad siya patungo doon at nagpatianod naman sa paglalakad niya ang dalaga. Nang makarating sila sa harapan ng piano ay walang sabi-sabi niyang binuhat si Wyndell as he made her sit on the side of the piano.

"Baka masira 'to." Sambit ni Wyndell at bababa na sana ito nang pigilan niya ito.

"You're light, so it won't crumble down. And if ever it will, don't worry, I got it." Aniya at pinisil ang tungki ng ilong ng dalaga bago siya umupo sa upuang nasa harap ng piano.

Wyndell stared at Riley as the man started playing the piano. A small smile crept on her lips when he started playing this slow, sweet music, that she had never heard yet. She didn't know if its a new song dahil hindi naman siya masyadong nakakapakinig ng mga kanta since she's busy. She barely even had enough time for herself.

Then the music started to change, from this sweet, slow tune, it started to become fun and fresh. She can almost imagine the thought of someone falling in love for the first time. And an eyebrow of hers raised when Riley suddenly started singing.

It was a dark night

Under the night sky

Where you snatched my heart

With your little smile

Wyndell smiled when she heard him singing using his playful voice. It fitted a song, it sounded fun and young. Ahh.. Young love..  Wyndell thought.

When your small hand

Helped me stood up

It made me feel butterflies

And a raging heart

Kumunot ang noo ni Wyndell nang marinig niya ang lyrics. Why does that sound oddly familiar?

Those little things, that you did that night

That swept me up my feet, and made me fall in love

You camped in my head, like you own my mind

And baby I'll be waiting here, 'till I can see you again

Riley's voice still sounded a little playful, but the tune became a little slower and his voice sounded more like sweet this time. She can hear the hint of his usual, husky voice, and it almost seemed like the man is trying to sing sweetly while he's trying to stop himself from using his actual voice. It was a fun but sweet melody, almost like a clash between his two personalities, but they were blending well together. Because Wyndell knew, he saw her acting like a child at times and like a grown man when he's out of other people's gaze.