Author's Note

If you have come this far, thank you. At first, this book was a letter to myself that I wanted to write one evening. That day, the memories were overwhelming, and despite promising to myself that I wont think of her again, I sat down and started to write. Even after a long time it is sometimes difficult to ignore the drive to open my socials and text her once again.

At times, I don't know when I was speaking for Hogan, and where I was simply letting my thoughts flow into words. I am glad that  have been able to make this into a functioning story that has resonated at least with someone.

Initially, the concept of this story was a poem, written much earlier. I am glad to be finally able to let out my thoughts without fear of consequence, since physically I no longer contact with the aforementioned person. The further I am advancing into the story, the further It is becoming a work of fiction. And in a way, that is my goal with this story, to make the past feel like a distant memory, a story that happened to someone else. 

The majority of background characters are not based of of anyone, or maybe loosely based of of a combination of a few people. If you by any chance know anyone who may have Inspired any of the characters/events in this story, please leave them alone.