13

The demo version is a nine-person formation. The difficulty of the dance is not friendly to beginners. Although there is no very complicated design, the drums are dense and intense in more than three minutes. First of all, physical strength is the most realistic problem, and for the vast majority of trainees who are not professionals in dance, it is not easy to memorize all the movements within five days without making mistakes.

           What's more, you have to compete with others to show your completion.

           The lyrics are not complicated, and the melody is still catchy, but the high-pitched part is not easy to control. If you sing while jumping, the breath will be more unstable, and there is a high possibility of breaking or failing to sing.

            To sum up, it is not difficult for people above the average strength to practice more, but it is almost idiotic for people below B grade to achieve a counterattack within five days.

            Everything is possible, but the odds are very low.

           The single-digit A-level students after the video played were eager to try with confidence. The trainees at the tip of the pyramid are always only a minority. Most of them began to sigh desperately, complaining that the time is too short to learn and they will be on stage, which is to drive the ducks to the shelves.

             Lu Zhi and the four of them in the same dormitory are all of the B grade. They stood together and looked at each other at the moment, their expressions were fairly relaxed, and it was not without a grasp of A.

             Originally, Nan Xiao was a little worried that Qin Lu would be nervous and low, but when he saw Qin Lu's expression clearly, Nan Xiao gave up his comforting thoughts, and instead smiled relieved.

             Unlike many people with poor strength, complaints, or lack of self-confidence the first thing they encounter when they encounter difficulties, Qin Lu could not see any negative emotions other than seriousness on his face.

             It's hard to come by.

            Qin Lu lowered his head slightly as if recalling the movements he had just seen. Although the general movements of his hands were not considered standard, the accuracy rate was quite high.

             To be honest, Nan Xiao was a little surprised.

            Maybe it's because people who study well have a better memory. Nan Xiao thinks about the main course that he has never passed before, thinking a little bit emotionally.

              This was a misunderstanding by Nan Xiao. The reason why Qin Lu remembers movements faster is that he has worked with several experienced martial arts fingers in the filming scenes, and taught him the most effective way to memorize movements, which is still applicable to dance movements.

               "God, look at Liao Junchen!"

              Hearing the exclamation, Qin Lu broke away from the state of silently trying to practice, and followed the eyes of others.

              He is actually standing in the corner, and he is also trying to follow his movements, but compared to Qin Lu's simple basic version, he is much more casual and smooth.

             Qin Lu followed his movements and compared them one by one with the points in his memory, and the details suddenly became clearer.

            "I'll remember it after reading it again, it's too powerful…"