44

Under the lights, the producer Cui Zhihao in a straight suit smiled and introduced the live performance process: "The three location categories of rap, dance and vocal will be grouped for live performances. The audience producers will select from the group based on the performance of each performance stage. A favorite trainee... of course, except for the guests." The

    4seven fans on the scene all let out short laughs.

    Producer Cui Zhihao smiled and said: "The trainee with the highest number of votes will be rewarded with 90,000 votes in the next elimination ranking!" The

    fans' eyes suddenly brightened.

    "So many!"

    "The number of votes in the last game was too high... The main reason was that all the companies were slicing crazy numbers, resulting in an inflated number of votes. The 3,000 votes awarded in the first performance were not enough to change the final ranking. Now it should be It’s been adjusted."

    "Although the registered account is limited, you can buy an account on a certain treasure. Last time I voted by myself, I used close to a hundred accounts . He wants to vote as soon as he gets three seven twenty one! I feel like he has fallen into the trap of the show team walking the road..."

    The massive increase in votes is a bit similar to the inflation in the economic crisis, and it is also the root cause of the programming errors of the program team. But they do not intend to make up for it, because it does no harm to the show, but instead allows the voting platform to get more money. Each account needs to open a membership if it wants to cast three times the number of votes. The platform also took the opportunity to introduce a recharge mechanism. The membership period is five years at a time, and you can get ten votes a day. The membership is full for ten years, and it can double again.

    Although there are rumors that there are only 300 people in the show circle, it is just a joke. In fact, the number is far more than that.

    As for whether it will cause the fan economy to collapse in the later stage, the program team is not worried. Because of the chicken blood effect, although the show will guide fans to bite their teeth and vote more, the overall ranking is after all sorted by high and low, and there is no upper and lower limit. Therefore, if the fan circle in the later stage is weak or reversed due to excessive votes, the program group can also have a way to adjust .

    After all, the number of votes is different from the real bubble economy, because as long as it is data, it can be modified to a certain extent.

    Fans spend real money, but it is only a simple matter to modify the data in the background of the platform.

    "Each group of position evaluation will be divided into three groups. The trainees who get the highest number of votes in the same position evaluation will receive the same number of bonus votes!" The producer Cui Zhihao is indeed an actor, and he is very good at mobilizing on-site emotions. In the magnetic voice that was eager but inspiring, the scene suddenly began to agitate.

    In fact, the on-site voting mechanism cannot avoid the bias of fans themselves. For example, the only fan of a certain trainee may not consider who is the strongest objectively, but vote according to personal preference. But this situation is also a proof of "strength." It can become a preference in the hearts of some audiences, and it also means that they must have something desirable as a trainee.

    Of course, not all the audience at the scene are fans. Many of the fans gathered outside are just to participate in the support, and there is no admission ticket. The program group will avoid the large-scale one-sidedness of the number of votes to a certain extent, and based on the past experience of doing programs, if a trainee is really capable, the live stage performance can greatly affect the audience.