18

Instructor Yao Chen, who is in charge of class C, knew that Qin Lu's dance strength has improved rapidly in the past few days, which will surely surprise all the teachers. But even though he had been mentally prepared, when he saw Qin Lu's assessment video, he still couldn't help but widen his eyes slightly.

         With the music playing, the trainee in the video frame stuck their heads up, their light-colored eyes seemed to be looking at the person in front of the camera. He tilted his head briskly with the drumbeat, and his beautiful profile could see the corners of his mouth. The smile was very contagious, and the atmosphere of the whole scene instantly became relaxed.

         It's not the same, it's completely different from what it feels like during normal practice.

        If you can only feel that Qin Lu is practicing earnestly in every movement in class, now he is using the usual hard practice as the basis and instinct, using the muscle memory formed after skipping thousands of times to help him better. Present easily and enjoy the stage.

        It's easy, every leaning and jumping are very casual, but the movements are very standard. The rest of the trainees still stayed focused on making no mistakes in their movements. Qin Lu can already shape the stage more completely with the confidence given by his usual whole-hearted practice.

        "The Youth Belongs to Us" is a lighthearted and positive song from beginning to end. As the theme song of the talent show "Unlimited Youth", its theme is very clear, that is, it is young, sunny, energetic, and full of enthusiasm, describing the most brilliant and beautiful appearance of youth.

         That being the case, the tone of the entire performance should make people want to smile and look forward to it, but Qin Lu alone can do this in the current few hours of loop performance.

        The feeling he gives is completely in line with the overall tone of the theme song.

         Even Han Suyan, who surprised Yin Suli's tutor not long ago, is completely ignored this point. He dances very seriously, and he can see that he has paid a lot for practice, and his singing and dancing skills are also impressive, but it is not a complete performance.

         Han Suyan's dance moves are complete without errors, and the singing is complete without errors, but his performance is not complete.

         His expression is serious, and it can even be said that he is treated with caution and meticulous throughout. But what a stage need is the expression of emotions, not "seriousness."

         During the whole process, almost at the moment when the music sounded, Qin Lu substituted all the mentors into the atmosphere of the theme of "youth". This is a qualified performance from any aspect because his performance "persuades" all those who watched it.

        This is what youth should be like.

        "Is this a talent or..." Mentor Yin Suli was a little bit stunned. She really couldn't imagine that a child who was only seventeen years old could have such an amazing appeal.

         The instructors have been floating in the circle for so many years, and their eyes are quite vicious. Qin Lu is not only the best performer at the moment, but more importantly, the mentors can see the huge potential in him that no one else has.

        Others are still in the stage of exhausting their energy when they are improving their strength, but Qin Lu and his mentors have subconsciously begun to imagine how he shines on the stage.

         Yin Suli felt that even she herself, at Qin Lu's age, could not manage the expressions that make the audience comfortable, refreshing, and natural. This means that either he realizes this is important and he has practiced it over and over again, or he has a talent.