14

Lai Yuhan's tutor who pursues the right medicine is a standard practice school, not a theoretical school. His teaching method is to give 20 minutes of practice time after the demonstration lead singing once, and then come to him one by one to sing for everyone.

       Teaching in small classes means that in a classroom that can accommodate only twenty or thirty people, everyone's strengths and weaknesses cannot escape the scope of the camera. The slightest change will be exposed under the lens.

         The trainees who have not experienced this battle are very uncomfortable. The staff who stood silently on the side of the classroom were all standing silently and aiming at your every move. It’s affirmative to be nervous, and you have to treat it as if you haven’t seen anything. It’s a bit difficult to do.

          This also leads to trainees with poor psychological quality, and their performance is also unstable.

         Instructor Lai Yuhan did not have high expectations for these young children whose average age is not more than 23 years old, but he did not expect that the strength of Class C could be polarized to this point.

         "It's invincible and fearless, and once, uh-"

         He didn't remember the word, and the sound was broken.

         Lai Yuhan knocked on a few piano keys in an attempt to help the red-faced child in front of him find the correct melody, but only listened to the other party and sang the scale, each time it was not a key.

         "...Stop. I remember your level was not so bad when you first started on stage, why can't you even find a basic tune?" Lai Yuhan asked directly, he was a little puzzled.

         The boy quickly glanced at Lai Yuhan's seven or eight cameras straight behind him, a little unnaturally, and stammered: "I, I'm nervous."

           Lai Yuhan could see that he was a little cringe, although he understood, he didn't choose to comfort him: "If you want to do this business, you can be nervous, but not afraid. For those who have just entered this business, every shot is a precious opportunity that cannot be let go, because no one in this world will wait for you to adapt and wait for you to change. Be strong. If you are afraid of the camera and miss the first few opportunities for you to express yourself, then when you are ready, you will find that no camera will fall on you."

            This passage is both light and meaningful. Lai Yuhan is beating them for the most simple but realistic reason. If you can't overcome even the most basic point, don't think you can go further. Instead of wasting time, it is better to change careers as soon as possible.

            "..." The boy understood that Lai Yuhan was teaching him the cruel truth summed up by himself, but he was silent for a long time and still didn't know what to say. In the end, he just lowered his head and said in a low voice, "I'm sorry, teacher."

            "You don't have to be sorry. Work harder, otherwise, the only person you are sorry for is yourself." Lai Yuhan said simply, without saying anything more, "Next."

             Su Qinglan, who was a few in the back, poked Qin Lu in front of her, and said in a low voice: "Mr. Lai Yuhan looked gentle, but he was stricter than I thought."

            Qin Lu turned his head, "But what he said was something. Are you afraid of the camera?" Su Qinglan grinned, looking a little heartless: "What's so scary about this."

             Qin Lu lightly smiled: "Well, it's your style." Su Qinglan looked at it. Qin Lu's side face and suddenly said, “I don’t think you are afraid.”