29

The first name is about to be pronounced, and the trainees don't know if they want to be pronounced soon or if they want to be pronounced later.

    Earlier, at least it means that you will not be eliminated, and you can breathe a sigh of relief immediately so that you won't have a heart hanging in fear. But if you are a little later, you can also look forward to imagining that you can have a higher ranking, that is, you can be one step closer to the debut position.

    The two thoughts have been circling in their minds, and the trainees are struggling to look forward to, and looking at the hand card held by the producer Cui Zhihao with scorching eyes.

    It seems that they can't wait to be able to penetrate that thin card and directly see the rankings of themselves and others.

    The most unlucky one is probably the trainee ranked 64th. With this breath, he has to hang around, and he can't lift it. Even if he cries on the spot, everyone can understand it.

    It's too boring, and it's not much worse than the day when the college entrance examination students got their results.

    After all, it has just begun. Producer Cui Zhihao hasn't been selling for too long. He smiled and read in the crowd's gaze: "The 63rd trainee, the number of votes cast by the audience producer is...356,000. One hundred and one vote." The trainees had bright eyes and surging hearts.

    The last place has more than 30,000 votes! This is the first episode that just aired.

    Cui Zhihao said: "Congratulations to Wen Ziqian trainees from Wenhua Media!"

    This is a name that is relatively unfamiliar to upper-level trainees. Class D, whose ratings are both low on both occasions, is not so good, but it has a personality, not bad.

    The point is that they are pretty good-looking, and are the kind of innocent type that is easy to make people feel good about them.

    Wen Ziqian was almost completely confused for a moment when he was the first to pronounce the name. His legs were a little weak, and he felt a little dizzy, and he sat still for a few seconds before he stood up.

    He was a little overwhelmed, and a huge sense of happiness surrounded him, making him feel like he was in a dream.

    The people around him congratulated him. Wen Ziqian could see the envy in his teammates' eyes and stammered: "Thank you, teacher, thank you for the audience who voted for me!"

    Cui Zhihao looked at him gently, raising his hand to greet him long ago. The microphone standing in the center of the stage came: "It's not there to say it, come to the stage and say your testimonials."

    The handsome boy came on stage with hands and feet, but no one laughed at him, only envy and blessings.

    In the corner of his light, he could see countless shots following him, falling on him alone for a short time: "Ah," he swallowed his nervous heartbeat and calmed his breath. "Thank the audience producers for voting for me... I am very weak and I know very well, thank you, thank you for being able to see me... I have packed my luggage, I thought I would go home directly tonight."

    Wen Zi Qian's eyes were a little red. He used to watch programs and always felt that those who cried at every turn were acting, but only after he had experienced it would he understand that sometimes it was just hard to control.

    Happy and sad, at a loss and full of hope. In the past, he was the only one who knew that he was heading in a certain direction, but from this moment on, this road is no longer lonely, it is no longer his own business.