33

Watching in front of the screen is completely incomparable with the impact of the scene.

    Qin Yihan stood in the crowd of excitement. The sound equipment with excellent sound quality sent a very strong sound mixing. In front of the center of the stage very close, the familiar and unfamiliar young trainee was raising the corners of his mouth slightly, and the girls around him suddenly made a sound. Scream.

    She had never seen Qin Lu like this.

    Qin Lu, who was originally thought to be stiff with his hands and feet, danced with thin and slender limbs that couldn’t be said to be pretty. The singing and dancing ability.

    Qin Yihan knew that Qin Lu had no dance foundation, but his movements were very stretchy, and he did not shy away from his debut on stage. On the stage, personal temperament and on-site charm are the most important things to attract fans. No matter how good the strength is, it must be able to be displayed perfectly and confidently, in order to infect the audience and make people excited. His heart beats faster with a small expression.

    Unexpectedly and unexpectedly, Qin Lu, who sang quietly in the beginning stage, can also have a dazzling side. Even if the teammates around him are equally good high-level trainees, they are not covered by a trace of light.

    When the drums first started to sound, Qin Yihan noticed that Qin Lu was at the center in a daze.

    He strode forward with the music stuck, and the sudden shortening of the distance made the fans excited and could not wait to explode.

    The silk ribbons hanging down from the neckline flew lightly with the powerful dance movements, the slightly curly black hair raised the ends of the hair, and the delicate features were clear and hazy under the light. He raised his hand to support the Mike on his cheek, his slender fingers glowed white, making some of the hand-controlled fans suddenly dizzy, thinking that today's trip is really worth it.

    After seven or eight seconds of prelude, before the first line of lyrics sounded, he fetched a light-reflecting coin from his pocket.

    Qin Lu tilted his head and laughed, the coin was gently thrown into the air, and was firmly caught by Han Suyan behind him.

    It just fits the scene in the lyrics.

    This scene seems simple, but it means that there is an absolute understanding between the two. They must have absolute trust in each other, otherwise, if they make a mistake on the stage, it will cause a major accident.

    "I!

    Oh ! God! Oh !" "So handsome, oh oh oh oh oh oh."

    "I am dizzy, Han Suyan is so high, the interaction is so loving, I am so happy!"

    "Handsome flies, mine !" Where is the oxygen mask? Hurry..." The

    center position changed, Han Suyan was tall and slender, beating rhythmically with the music. Although it can be seen that he is still relatively basic in dance, his figure is excellent, and his movements are serious and powerful. As long as he is not a spectator who has the strength and rigid pursuit of idols, he will find Han Suyan dancing very seductive.

    Although the position is complicated, and sometimes it is almost necessary to change to the distance across the stage, the trainees cooperate very tacitly. According to the fans, the kumquat at the men's team scene is often summarized as: the position is completely dependent on flying.

    After entering the chorus part, Fan Xi’s live high pitch pushed the atmosphere higher. Qin Yihan only felt that she was almost dizzy by the deafening screams. Qin’s mother was completely driven by enthusiasm and blended in harmoniously. In the reaction of the     girls-"