12

Everyone in the dormitories turned their backs, and everyone was awake in an instant and began to grab the bathroom and wash quickly.

      Lu Zhi's mentality collapsed, "I'm going, I have a toothbrush!"

       Nan Xiao next to him turned his head but found that he was squeezing something very familiar in his hand: "How do you use my facial cleanser... …Forget it and talk about it later.”

       Song Yiran, who was swiftly pulling his hair in front of the mirror, jumped suddenly: “Don’t step on my feet, buddy! Slippers are very expensive for both of us!”

        Meng Yixin, who was brushing his teeth, stepped back slightly: "...... sin, stepped back to let you come back. Taobao last pair of boots grab double eleven 0:00 End XX, brothers reluctantly let you step on one pair by throwing one pair."

       Toothpaste foam and foam cleanser flying seven or eight. There were four people in the square meter bathroom, full of the breath of living people.

       The dormitory of Class C people is on the same floor as Lu Zhi and their Class B. Lu Zhi was in a mess when they saw Qin Lu passing by the door, their eyes were almost staring— not to mention neatly dressed and hair.

       It's not like they are either messed up or oiled after staying up late, but it's are fluffy and clean. It may be that their physical condition is at the peak of their young age. Not only does he have no dark circles, but he also looks very refreshing.

       Help, Qin Lu not only doesn't look like a group of refugees like them but also looks more energetic than yesterday!

        He raised his head just to meet Lu Zhi's incredible gaze, and smiled slightly: "Morning?"

        Lu Zhi forgot that he hadn't washed his facial cleanser, and his face was green. At the same time, Song Yiran's ridicule was received on the spot.

       Nan Xiao said with a paralyzed face in a friendly manner: "Morning." To save time, he spoke at a speed like death rap, "Why did you tidy up so quickly? Look at you like this and seem to have washed your hair. What are you doing? Is this the methodical aura of the traditional skills of learning to dominate?"

         Qin Lu: "..."

         He looked down at the time on his watch. Su Qinglan had to wait a little while to clean up and simply leaned on the door frame to watch them wash. By the way, "I think the program group might wake us up early on the first day. I prepared the toiletries to be used this morning in advance last night, so it’s faster.”

        Nan Xiao quickly finished rinsing, and wiped the water on his chin with the back of his hand as a towel: “Halo, Xueba is so careful, witty, and planning."

        Qin Lu wanted to laugh, he winked and nodded: "ah, you're right "

         A little too late, Qin Lu did not choose to go first, but very patient and other Suqing Lan and Lu Knowing that they were barely "packed up", they all speeded up and ran in the direction of Studio 3.

        On the way, they could always see trainees rushing out of various rooms to join the army. When they walked through the square in front of the dormitory building, the scene looked particularly like a temporary gathering during military training. 

        When they ran into the studio, they were relieved to see the producer Cui Zhihao standing on the stage waiting, and the minute hand just pointed to fifteen. Looking at each other's messy shapes in the wind, they couldn't help but snort. Nan Xiao patted Qin Lu's shoulder, his face was paralyzed and his face turned a thumbs up: "Thanks to your help reading the watch, otherwise Lu Zhi won't be there on time if he swallows two more mouthfuls of facial cleanser."