34

After the performance, the trainees hurriedly boarded the bus back to the training base and began to devote themselves to the next task.

    However, even if the program flow does not take into account that the trainees have been tense, it must also take into account that the audience cannot always want to watch boring training and serious courses. So after the performance was over, the director team first made it hard for the trainees to sleep comfortably without having to get up early, and arranged a half-day relaxation game the next day.

    The exhaustion of the past few days was wiped out after a solid sleep. After learning that they could have half a day of entertainment time without practice, the state of the students suddenly became extremely relaxed.

    The trainees who were close to each other got together and sat on the floor lazily next to each other. Qin Lu and Liao Junchen had a simple "box lunch party" in the practice room last night, and now they both looked relaxed and in a good mood. When the instructors came in, they raised their hands to indicate that the trainees who wanted to sit up straight were casual, smiling and sitting cross-legged in front of the practice room.

    The usual tutor's aura dissipated because of this simple, down-to-earth movement. The trainees relaxed and saw that the four tutors who had always been exquisitely dressed in their daily attire, did not even put on makeup, inexplicably felt closer.

    "Children, how did you sleep last night?" Instructor Lai Yuhan has always been mild-tempered, and belongs to the type that is the least likely to make students restrained.

    The trainees were very energetic, and smiled and responded with "okay", "good" and "very good!"

    Instructor Yao Chen took the process card given by the program team. Today he wore a pink sweater with light brown hair and fluffy hair. Soft, looks younger. Even if he was a peer, Yao Chen didn't feel disobedience when sitting with the trainees, unlike a "teacher and student", but like a teammate.

    "There is no arrangement in the morning, just relax together, play a few games, win or lose does not involve the reward and punishment system, it is entertainment." He sat with his knees, relaxed and swayed back and forth to look at the card: "Well, did you treat yourself? Have confidence in the strength of the legs?

    "Stone thighs " game, and those who are interested come to the middle by themselves." "What is a stone thigh?"

    "Don’t you usually watch variety shows? Haha, it means that the two sit face-to-face, relying on the strength of their legs to decide the victory. The person in the middle of the legs should do their best to support the outside, and the person outside cannot make the person inside succeed... Hey, I If you don’t understand, you’ll know after watching someone else play it.” It’s

    rare to be able to play games together without being eliminated and promoted. The trainees are eager to try. Even if there are no prizes, many young boys have a desire to win and lose. .

    When Xiao Nan stood up, trainees burst of booing, facial paralysis face of "senior" hook hook, staff prepared seated on a good chair, put down the rhetoric and said:. "Do not cry lost"

    His words Suddenly several trainees jumped up. Seeing that many of them were blatantly dissatisfied, Nan Xiao held his arms and shook his head: "Come one by one."

    "Hahahaha, fight!"

    "You guys !" To bet on who wins, I think Nan Xiao looks very strong, and he has a vote. "It's not

    too big to watch the excitement . After the two trainees are ready, Teacher Yao Chen smiled and announced the start.

    The experience of Qin Lu's pure film and television path before is completely different from that of now. These games are very unfamiliar to him, and the rules of the game are simple, but everyone is the same age, and the more people there are, the more lively. He watched Nan Xiao winning one after another with interest, and was a little curious if he could win.