Lin Dafu said in his gloom, “So till now, you still insist on keeping the door shut and don’t even want to see me?”

It got Song Qinghan goose bumps while Lin Dafu said something like a grumbling old lady.

He shook his head aiming to refuse his attempts, saying, “Indeed, I don’t really want to, can you just leave?”

After that, there left nothing outside but silence. Song Qinghan had no idea whether Lin Dafu had left or not. He just turned around and was about to prepare some food.

It was unexpected that Lin Dafu’s voice showed up again as soon as he took a step forward.

“They took advantage of you when you lost your memories. They took some parts of your dowry. I just want to inform you something like that, that’s one of the reasons I am here today. On the other hand, I bring your dowry back and want to give it back to you.”

Hearing that, Song Qinghan immediately opened the door, taking his head out, asking, “Where is the dowry?”

Lin Dafu handed over the golden box in his hand. Seeing that Song Qinghan didn’t even look at him, a dark ripple rose in his eyes.

“Did you see a doctor after your memories lost?”

Song Qinghan took the box but he failed to take it from Lin Dafu’s hand. He thought the box was too heavy. But he then gave a second try using both of his hands, only to find that it was tightly grasped by Lin Dafu. No wonder he couldn’t pull it away.

He raised his eyelids and said in a rage, “I did not. So, are you going to give it back to me or not?”

Lin Dafu’s eyelashes moved a bit and he released his hand. Seeing Song Qinghan holding the box and closing the door satisfactorily, he couldn’t help asking, “Is it Wu Dahu who did not allow you to see a doctor?”

After closing the door and locking it up, Song Qinghan sat on the bench counting the stuffs in the box. He didn’t even lift his head and said grumpily, “Why should I see a doctor, I am not sick.”

“Hey, why are you here?”

It was Wu Dahu’s voice coming from outside, with his tone mixing with an unknown emotion.

Song Qinghan put the box on the bench, and then opened the door and said with surprise, “You’re back. It seems that you’ve got a fruitful results.”

He counted the wood Wu Dahu brought back in believing that he could start to make a bed at noon.

When Lin Dafu saw a full happiness and joy in Song Qinghan’s eyes, an unknown sorrow happened in his expression. However, he didn’t suffer himself with that such a negative emotion. When he looked at Wu Dahu, he transformed into his cool appearance as usual and said slowly, “I’m here to deliver the dowry to Han and by the way I would love to know his conditions.”

Wu Dahu threw all the wood on his shoulder in the yard, clapped his hands and removed the dust on his cloth. He said with an expressionless face, “If you have done what you want, then just leave. Otherwise, people will judge.”

Looking at Wu Dahu’s calm decisive countenance while uttering something like that, Song Qinghan whispered to his own with such admiration, “How handsome he is! How manly!”

Lin Dafu noticed suddenly the sticky eyesight full of admiration on Wu Dahu from Song Qinghan, he lowered his eyes trying to cover the disappointment, saying in a soft tone, “Han, I will come to see you again.”

After saying these words, he turned back to the carriage and left.

Looking at Song Qinghan’s eyes, the expression on Wu Dahu finally released and turned into a happy one, he smiled, saying, “Are you hungry now? I will cook for you.”